You can type here any text you want

gn for sale or trade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tntdiablo

i have a 87 gn and i am in cocoa florida,the car is pretty much stock except for a new walbro 340 pump and hot wire kit,55 lb injectors,and turbo tweak chip,ta 49 turbo ,down pipe and exhaust,i have the upper and lower intake and valve covers off right now due to having them powder coated.the interior and body is great but it is a 10 footer because it still has the factory paint which when you get up close its checked so to be show worthy it would need paint.it also comes with alot of stuff,which is a brand new front mount intercooler.champion heads,arp head bolts a pts 911 stall 3200 and it currently has gnx wheels on it,i have 2 of these cars and will be selling this one or looking for a trade.also the car has 120,000 miles but you would never know it and the motor and trans was rebuilt at 84,000 to stock specs except for the tranny which has a few upgrades,willing to trade for a sport utility or truck must be 4x4

willing to take a partial trade on a quad 4 wheeler (non 4x4) and cash,and you put the upper and lower intake on,had them off due to haing them powder coated,other than the original paiont this car is very very clean,no rust any where and paint still shines its just the original paint.kdk quoted me $300.00 to put it back together,i just don't have the time anymore due to new job

Back