You can type here any text you want

GN in Jersey for sale. Lower price.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bigcap

d4_1_b.JPG

This car is in PERFECT condition. Comes with a tons of upgrades, car was rebuilt and shown in car shows in North Carolina. I just installed an Alpine CD player, replaced speakers with 6X9 Infinities, Infintity Sub Woofer and audiobahn amplifier. I have kept all orginal items off the car including the stock rims, radio and speakers. Check out the one picture for a list of the some of the modifications that has been done to the car. The interior is immaculate except there is one half inch tear in the cloth of the back seat which takes a trained eye to find. Any questions either call me at 609-953-1607 or 609-694-7699.

Here is list of facts and upgrades that have been made to the vehicle.

John Craig TA 33 Turbo/

Kenne Bell Ram Air

XP Fuel Pump/

ADJ Regulator/

Casper Multi Chip

Kenne Bell Headers

ATI 3 Inch Single Exhaust

200r4 Trans with 3000 Stall Art Carr Torque Converter

342 Auburn Posi

Leir Seigler Leather Insert Seats

94K orig miles. Asking price 8G or best offer. Contact Rich at 609-694-7699 or 609-953-1607.

This car is worth SO MUCH more then what I am asking yet there is little interest. I just don't get it.

The car is a hot air 1984 I guess that's why. :confused:

I think your right about it being a hot air. But your GN looks beautiful the way it is who cares if its hot air or ic . TTT for you and good luck with the sale :)

Back