You can type here any text you want

GN in music video

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stagemonster

R.C. entourage
Has anyone seen the Yung La video for Futuristic Love. Theres a GN at the end of the video along with a new challenger.[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOBzl8_CNaU[/YOUTUBE]

That would have been a waste of 4:08 if I watched the whole thing. Orange pants, shoes, bridge, car. "Great" hair cuts. Didn't read the instructions that came with his pants. WOW!

Sorry, but I like music that means more than an image for videos. :D yo!!

I didn't even listen to it, had the volume down and just skipped thru to see the cars. :) WUT UUUP!!!?!!!

Skit dawg nuttin ...just chillin...waitin on dat lambo doe kit fo my Regal SS

I got lucky and clicked right on the part where he pulls up to the GN. Then I only watched for about 10 more seconds. From what I observed in those few short moments, It seems that the song/video is about two men meeting on a bridge to make sweet love to eachother, while a prostitute watches??? I dunno....

HA!!!!!! That is good. Made me spit milk out my nose... and I didn't even drink any. :D :D

I got lucky and clicked right on the part where he pulls up to the GN. Then I only watched for about 10 more seconds. From what I observed in those few short moments, It seems that the song/video is about two men meeting on a bridge to make sweet love to eachother, while a prostitute watches??? I dunno....

like the great dave chappelle once said," we should of never gave them %$#@!#s money" perfect example

Back