GN meet in San Antonio

Probably going to be underneath a car on Wed. Thanks Mr. Hogan. driveshaft is in!

anyone going to SAR track tonight?:cool:

Nice to meet you and 8URV8 yesterday.

We were a bit low on the price of that new SS. The base one 2010 - HPE550 Camaro SS is $62,500.

That one was the 2010 - HPE650 Camaro SS. The 550 and 600 don't come with an aftermarket cam. Bet that sucker was $75,000!:eek: Wonder if that kids parents would like to adopt a 40yr old?

I'll be proud to call that kid's parents "MOM and DAD":D:D
It was nice to meet you to NEARING. Hope you get that KR resolved.:cool:

Nice to meet you and 8URV8 yesterday.

We were a bit low on the price of that new SS. The base one 2010 - HPE550 Camaro SS is $62,500.

That one was the 2010 - HPE650 Camaro SS. The 550 and 600 don't come with an aftermarket cam. Bet that sucker was $75,000!:eek: Wonder if that kids parents would like to adopt a 40yr old?

It was nice to meet you also usually me and gilbert are out there on weds looking at the competition.But hopefully things turn for the better with finally bringing my GN out.There are the others that are still building and close to finishing.

We I believe that the HPE650 Camaro SS was the owners son from Robles Demoliation out in Selma they have tons of money.But remember it doesn't mean justice when it pulls up to one of our GN's.

Happy New Year and have a good night!!!!:cool:

Any excuse to go to San Antonio!! Sign me up.

Welcome to come whenever but Midnight Madness is good event to compete in.We had Clash of the Titans but changed it to something else.Just keep up with the SAN ANTONIO RACEWAY website and will tell you more about the future events.

Eric

We I believe that the HPE650 Camaro SS was the owners son from Robles Demoliation out in Selma they have tons of money.But remember it doesn't mean justice when it pulls up to one of our GN's.
Happy New Year and have a good night!!!!:cool:

So true.

I'm havin a great night. Spurs are KILLING Miami!:cool:

hmmm.. how bad would he feel if he were beat by an ugly tan primered GN?

That car is making power anyway.. i think the new camaros are really heavy right?

What was the Vortech SRT8 running? I can't remember.:eek:

I pulled up right by him on the highway down shifted the L and he didn't want none. I would to have loved to given him an ass whooping with the truck.I think the only time that I had saw it run was 13's but not at full potential.

Im a newb to the GN world. I live in S.A. Anyone here know of a reputable painter. My car is in dallas being worked on and Id like to have a painter lined up when it gets back. The person working on my car is a painter and I might have him finish it unless anyone has some recommendations. Id like it to be painted here so I can monitor the process.

I'm also looking for a painter (reasonable one at least).

Who's working on your car in Dallas? I know quite a few guys up there.

I know Bill very well. You should just have him paint it if you're willing to wait.

I just haven't taken mine to him yet because I'm in between doing it myself or waiting for him. If he gets busy it can take a long time.