GN owner occupations

Currently Maintenance Technician for City of Bellingham, Washington- maintain Waste-water Plant and Water Reservoir equipment for past 10 yrs.
Prior worked as Industrial Millwright at Alcoa Intalco aluminum smelter for 21 yrs.

Going to college currently. My summers are spent in a woodshop or in the field installing the pieces that we make. R. Nix and Sons Custom Woodworking.

I'm a service Technician For Heath Amusements/ Heath ATM... Been working for these guys for 22 yrs .. I work on all types of gaming equipment And Atm's .. Also do networking....

Jack of all trades...Master of nothing....

I'M RETIRED!! I DON'T DO SQUAT!!
Now with that said, a little history. I spent 23 years in the Navy as an Electronic Warfare Tech, and retired in 1988 as a Senior Chief Petty Officer (E8).
Shortly after that I went to work for Qualcomm in San Diego as a CDMA cellular engineering technician, and staff technical writer. Got tired of Kalifornia and left there in 2001, and headed back to our home town in WI. (boy was that a mistake! The grass isn't always greener on the other side). Moved to TN in 2004 and built my present home and love it here. Worked as a cell phone repair tech until 2008 or so and decided I'd had enough of the rat race and retired from work completely. Of course that puts a little bit of a strain on the budget, but it's worth it!!

By day I work as the Fund Accountant for the Tuckpointers Local 52 Benefits Office.... by night, I am a drug addict..... meaning I get my fix by working, collecting and restoring Turbo Buicks and other cars that I fell in love growing up!. Some day I hope my hobby becomes full time job!

Prasad

I am a Agency Operator for Avis/Budget car rental, I have a location in the Dallas area. I have been doing this for 17 years. Worked as Diesel Mechanic for several years before that.

Retired 12/31/13 from the Illinois Dept. Of Employment Security. Tax auditor for 29 years. I guess not everybody was happy to see me lol

I am a Agency Operator for Avis/Budget car rental, I have a location in the Dallas area. I have been doing this for 17 years. Worked as Diesel Mechanic for several years before that.
Ought to open a satellite branch in Galveston. The only rental company you can use to go from DFW to Galveston cruise terminal is Enterprise, and you have to pay a relocation fee of $150 for the car. It's cheaper to keep the car sitting at a hotel for a week of you are on a cruise.

Fix that and you'll get all the business.

End rant.