You can type here any text you want

GN+Porsche+BMW, oh and a maxima

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EGOKILR

Dont Worry, Be Happy.
Well just before getting off of my exit, I am toying with a Brand New Audi TT Coupe, I guess he didnt like how I boosted on him when merging from another freeway. You can tell when someone wants to play, anyway nothing too good just playing around showing him this was NO MONTE CARLO ;) .

So I am getting off of my exit and all of a sudden I see an All white Brand New 911, was not a turbo, That happens to be right in front of me and as I am coming to the stop I have to decide quickly either to get on the inside turn lane going left or just get behind him. I just decide to get behind him. " Well out of no where 2 other cars come in from behind real hard stopping, I say" Oh you guys want to play also", because I know I am going to play with this Porsche win or loose,I look to to the left and the BMW Probably an M3, (We have tons of those out here and I always smash on them), but was not worried about him or the Maxima that just stopped to my left.
My concern was the Porsche in front of me, I say, "If he takes off hard, ITs ON, Well he takes off hard and I hit the pedel hard, he has about 4-5 lengths ahead of me while all the time the BMW thinks he is doing something in the other lane. I boosted so strong that I was able to pass him up (The BMW)and get in his lane while catching the Porsche and what do you know, a Red light.
Da----N.
But ,"Oh" this is what needed to happen and was meant to be. As we are both coming to a stop me and the Porsche, he had to have seen how hard I caught up to him and was now on the side of him, This is where it gets good, in the Blink of an Eye we are slowing for the RED, then light turns green, BMW Flys by on left (3 lanes, I am in the middle, Porsche to the right) And BAM a HUGE BUS is turning in and takes all three lanes, me and the Porsche slow to not hit it, as soon as the BMW Flys by me, I get on it and push into his lane Behind him to let the Porsche over and Porshe follows and gets on it but My Boost comes on hard and I smash over past the Porsche back in the Middle lane and Blow Past the Beemer like it stood still.
Then out of no where comes Johnny come lately after I slowed to get into my turn lane down the Street, The Maxima :o
This all happened so fast and I am now the Super Proud owner of The Almighty American 20 year muscle CAR that loves to just Boost on everything that comes its way.
Oh yeah, I still havent installed my progressive alky, 60 pound mototrons, or Cottons front Mount. :D

nice

I tried to pick a race with a boxster on the freeway about 5 months ago, he did'nt want to play? nice kill :)

Are you sure it was a porsche? and not an old VW 411 fastback? ;) hahaha j/k. I never get anybody to play with me. :frown: - unless I'm in a rental car or something slow...

Either way, nice kill, sir. (now go and get your ALKY installed so you don't blow yourself up)!!!- you'll absolutely love it! :) :)

I never get anybody to play with me. - unless I'm in a rental car or something slow...
yeah, same way with me. i always run into the hotshots who think they're fast and want to race me when i'm in my honda.

I looked all on the Porsche website and the only thing

I found with a dual exhaust that wasnt circular tubed and looked justs like this car was the turbo, but the car did not sound like a turbo. It took off really fast, and if it was a turbo the only reason I could think that I was able to get him is because he was scared to drive it. I mean think about it, how many of you guys were a little scared but thrilled all in the same time before you got into your TB. Anyway it goes it was fun and my adrenalin was running so fast for at least an hour, it was funn. :D http://www.porsche.com/usa/models/911/911-turbo/gallery/

EGO, hey nice kills! Better get that alky running soon, you don't know what you're missing out on! I just got done installing Razors kit this past weekend myself....hello 24 psi on crap 91 octane with 0.0 KR, and that's straight out the box!!! Still need to do some minor tweaks. Can't believe I waited this long to put mine in.

Rodney

Yeah Alky !!!!

I noticed the huge difference on carrdines car, it was almost like night and day.
Im Going to have to meet you JOlly.I have had to drive my GN alot due to my El Camino(daily driver just finishing up the engine swap). Love the GN but hate putting all the miles on it.

Back