You can type here any text you want

GN race car roller for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Otto J

Race car setup but can be registered clean title body good not mint.paint shines nice,repainted 5 years ago,Some minor bubbling on pass 1/4,pass door,trunk lid No a/c equipment BUILT 8.5 spooled 35 spline c-clip elims new presicion 3.42s 1350 yoke,5/8 studs adj uppers,hotchkiss lowers, HR parts adjustable sway bar Holeshot Holepro racing wheels M/T skinnys 15x4 fronts 15x10 rears 28x10.5S slicks with 8 passes on them,notched frame. Certified 10 point mild steel cage painted grey(I believe it runs out this year) I do recommend installation of 2 more bars to lower control arm mounts to keep 1/4s from kinking on launch, 2 new Grey kirkey racing seats non adjustable.Stock GN rear seat Aerospace Disc brakes all the way around stainless front lines with Aerospace manual master and TCI line loc. 2# residual valves installed in both front and rear. 12 gallon plastic RCI cell,with #12 OUTLET Aluminum radiator,w/ Trans cooler built in. Parachute tube in bumper(No chute setup) New G-force pro Camlock belt and new window net this year hurst pistol grip 400 shifter with line loc button tubular front a-arms with travel limiting bolts TRZ manual steering rack Battery switch with remote arm. THESE THINGS ARE NOT INCLUDED !!!!! Motor,trans,efi wiring,fuel system,intercooler,exhaust or gauges Title in hand All stock lighting and horn works,Wiring still there for wipers but motor and arms removed. Wiring intact for power into car and starter This is a t-top car and will need new t-top gaskets if you want to remove the tops Power windows and lock still operate. This car is ready for racing legal to 8.50s!!! Drop in your motor and go! More pics available upon request
5500 obo

Someone want the shell?
When i get back from BPG this thing is getting parted out!!!

Ill give ya call sometime Nick,But the
car is sold!!!
Thanks

Back