You can type here any text you want

GN shell in Moscow Mills, MO

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

daviss

Saw a GN on a trailer last night, 4-1-09, in Moscow Mills, MO on Hwy C @ Hwy. 61. Wondering if anybody knows who it was. Car looked like it just came from the body shop. Anybody here?

Steve

I think member TroyzT is parting out a car, could have been his. I think he is in Warrenton though.

Steve are you going to BG this year? I am heading down with my oldest son to race TAI and possibly sell my car to one of the board members while I am there.

Bryan

Hey Brian, I'm not planning to go to BG this time around. Way too busy starting my own business and trying to get the house finished up. I hope your not serious about selling the car. Seems like too much time invested to let it go. But I guess everything has it's price. Is it running yet. Cruising season is getting close.

Steve

Steve, what kind of business are you starting? PM me and let me know.

Car is not running yet but very close. I will be going to BG to run TAI and see if I can get it tuned well enough to run a mid to high 9. I have an offer for the car if the car performs well, if not I will just keep it. I am having second thoughts about caging my car, it is just too nice and well optioned and only has 43,xxx miles. If it doesn't sell I will be calling you for a cruise your way.

Bryan

I know what you mean about the cage. That's actually one reason I decided to go with my mutt car vs. a real GN or T. I have no reservations about cutting it up or trying dumb things with it.

If your car does sell, is there going to be something to replace it?

You got PM

Steve

Back