GN shop or Gn fan in Austin

ok took fuel tank out n replace it with cheap ebay new tank found alot craps corrosion in old tank , clean the iac valve replace fuel pump , 36 lbs injectors w/tt chip , run so much better but stock turbo is completely gone bad, will replace it w/t62 , does anyone have a set of headers that want to sell ?

I hope that cheap Ebay tank has the proper internal baffle for the turbo cars; regular Regal tanks don't have one. This can cause fuel pump starvation under acceleration esp if the tank is below 1/2 full.

What fuel pump did you go with? The stocker is barely adequate for a well tuned stock car, add some go fast mods into the mix & it'll be running way too lean quick.

As bsdlinux mentioned, a T62 turbo is going to need more stall than the stock converter to spool well. Modding these cars can really be an exercise in frustration if you don't plan ahead. It's important to make sure that what you're installing works in harmony with the car's existing mods and/or current state of tune. I'd suggest posting what your goals for the car are as well as any & all existing mods (no matter how minor) and exactly what you did to it with that "basic tune up".

The tanks on evilbay have the bafle in them. This has been discussed before and it's a little shorter than the factory one but it's a pretty decent tank since the original isn't available now.

also, aftermarket headers are probably going to be a waste of time for the level of performance you are going for, in my opinion. lots of 10 and 11 sec buicks running around with stock headers...

-Jeff

In Austin and ..

If I were to decide to rebuild my T-Type, is there someplace that can redo the block for me that ya'll trust?

Car runs, but one cylinder is at 80 psi instead of 150 or so like the others.

BTW, I am in Pflugerville so a north meet would be cool!

-Paul

Im in Gtown, Anyone up for meetin tonight?? Went through the show in CP last saturday and it was pretty decent. Thinking bout heading there tonight also if anyones interested. ;)