You can type here any text you want

GN Stolen in Southern NJ

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jbenn911

Still tryin to learn !!
Thanks to a sharp eyed dispatcher for letting me know..

Sunday night around 10pm in the Tuckerton/Little Egg area..

Stock appearing(and excellent condition), t-top 87 GN, no side moulding, VDO boost gauge on a-pillar, and kirban's console holder with two gauges. Trunk lock was replaced some time ago, other than that, no blemishes at all 60k mile car. Owner of the car told me that it was last seen on Rt 539 heading west around 1030pm Sunday night and that thieves bypassed two mint BBC Vette's and a newer model vette sitting open with money it. He feels the car was targeted specifically. There is a chance that the suspect(s) were headed for the Bristol Pa area. Needless to say the man is devastated and asks that we all keep our eyes open. First 3 characters on the plate are VTR. Unbelievably, this is the second time the same car was taken...

A note to all...I spoke with the GN owner a few minutes ago. This info appears in today's Kirban InnerCircle newsletter as well.

Pat Princiotti had his Grand National stolen. The last 6 digits
of the VIN are 464458.

He is offering a $5,000 cash reward for any info on locating his pride and joy. His New Jersey license plate is "VTR52X".

Shop phone is 609-296-4843.
Cell phone is 609 709 0879

A GN on the road in the winter time is worth a second look. Please guys, if you see something, say something.

Didn't see a GN

I just drove through there this afternoon...had to make a pickup/transport from Bayside to Bergen County. :eek: All for a $500 ACS warrant. :confused:

Area of Routes 42/55/47/83 :tongue:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

I did see a GN on Rt 18 North yesterday, had a monster tach and gauges above the HVAC. Didn't think to look at the plates as it wasn't suspicious at the time, just a nice GN out on the road.

Jesus.... there have been a couple GN thefts in NJ within the past couple of months. I think im going to lock my car away now.

Ill keep my eyes peeled and let you know if i see anything.

I'll keep my eyes open here in Central NJ. I am not far from 539 and route 18.

Sorry to hear that Im up in North Jersey time to get a serious alarm system. Ill definitely keep an eye out.

as someone who had a gn stolen also , i really feel for the guy , i wish i lived in jersey, i would take a couple hours out of my day to look for it.

good luck

What leads you believe the car may be coming to Bristol? I work in Bensalem, the town next to Bristol. Let me know why it might be in Bristol. I'll keep my eye out for it.

I'm not that far either...Keep it in a locked, alarmed garage is what I do...and there is usually another car parked in front of the garage door..

Post this question in the Turbo Lounge

I'm not far from Tuckerton.What is the best way to protect our cars ?

...only because more people will see this question and you'll get more responses. Ask the members for suggestions on alarms, electrical/fuel cutouts via hidden switches etc. There's alot of innovative ways that some of these guys have come up with to protect our prized money pits. Ask for the response to be sent to you in a pm to prevent lurkers from learning the secrets.

Does it seem lately there's been a rash of stolen buicks lately??? I cringe everytime I see a new post in this section and it seems, latley, there's been quite a few.:mad:

I'm not far from Tuckerton.What is the best way to protect our cars ?

if you ask me, LO-JACK!! my cusin is a police officer and he tells me it works great, they can lock up your car in a container ( which is where they found 2 cars in ) and the signal still goes thru laoud and clear. i have the early warning system about $1k when my motor was installed the car was without a battery for about 3 weeks , and they still received a signal. to me it at least gives you a good chance to get your car back, there may be others but this one is proven to me.

i have that 2 cameras, a colom lock, a factory gm alarm pad ( you have to input the code within the first 10 seconds of opening the door.) my guns and always turn your wheels, and i block it off with a truck. i say if they can take it after i unload my AR-15 then maybe they deserve it.

Attachments

• Picture 243.jpg
    Picture 243.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 316
  • Picture 239.jpg
    Picture 239.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 314
I can't

believe how many thefts there have been of the G/N here in NJ. Where do these cars go when they are stolen? They just disappear never to be found. Do the scumbag thieves install a fake VIN and go to car shows with it? It makes me sick.
I installed a hidden kill switch to my car's computer, so hot wiring it still won't be able to start it. Also got the "Autolock" which locks the brake pedal. I don't go to shopping centers, malls, etc just car shows and cruising. A wash & detail in my driveway and in the garage it goes. Leaving it in the driveway is advertising to these jerkoffs. I'm a insurance investigator and getting caught stealing a car is treated just the same as stealing a candybar! Pay the fine, community service and probation for awhile.:(

good idea

disconnect the fuel harness..... that's all folks...

let em figure that out....

been working for me for years....

Back