You can type here any text you want

GN VS Stang trash talk

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
"Man my Mustang will hook in the mud" - LOL

"I'll be at the finish line before you hit second gear" - greatness.

Holy crap that was hilarious!!!!! Me and my buddy just watched it and were dying!!! "you can look at the back of it 'cause that's all you're going to see".:D

Yeah ill have to make a longer one. Most of them are actually stuff I have said to others or had them say to me.
The hook in the mud comment was a windsor based notchback around here thats pretty fast. My buds 1000 HP AWD Sonoma smoked his hide.:cool:

That is great we need more just a little longer. The second one is hilarious.

Could not get yours to work, stalled out

Should make one on all the BS from people who claimed to have been in Spec Op's and when ya call em out on minor details so they dig themselves in deeper..they always say..oh it was top secret:rolleyes:

I usually try to ignore people when they give you the BS about belonging to the community. It usually happens when I'm away from Fort Bragg some where... I get either they were in SOF... or the other one is I was a Blackwater contractor, also I was on a SWAT team. I guess everyone has to feel special in their own minds.... :confused:

I usually try to ignore people when they give you the BS about belonging to the community. It usually happens when I'm away from Fort Bragg some where... I get either they were in SOF... or the other one is I was a Blackwater contractor, also I was on a SWAT team. I guess everyone has to feel special in their own minds.... :confused:

I peeled potatos:)

benoitthegr8...hey bud thanx for your service and sacrifice. Im a vet myself.

The other links were great..hilarious. Ill try a get another one up in the next few days

Back