You can type here any text you want

GN1 Intake & stock coils

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Ok I have had my GN1 intake on since I started my engine up this year. I am finally getting around to driving the car now and am getting sick of trying to run from the rain because I can't use my wipers.

I know I could fab something up but space is tight and I just wanted to see if anyone has some good ideas for fabing up a new coil bracket.

Was looking at getting another stock coil bracket and back stand. Heating and bending the stand bracket back towards the fire wall. Than cutting it down about 2" to lower it. Taking the stock coil bracket or another piece of stell as the base plate and welding on some new bracket tabs so it sits lower. What do you guys think?

Brandon!

Use RAIN X in the yellow bottle works excellent only 3 or 4 bucks at wally world. it just rolls off the faster you drive the clearer window but if you have drag radials i wouldnt recommend driving fast at all.:eek:

keep it in the glove box if your in the rain pull over to a gas station go in up under the shelter get some paper towels and apply by directions and drive home... easy fix.

Back