You can type here any text you want

GN1 "kb style" headers for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOELKY

IMG_1164.PNG
These didn't fit with my THDP so I'd rather replace headers before my cherished THDP. These were bought used WITHOUT v band clamps. Looking to get my money back and buy some headers that fit my setup. If you have a down pipe that fits ATR style headers, these fit.

$300 plus shipping from Los Angeles.

It's Friday, someone has some paycheck money!!

Last edited:
Jeremy,

T/H made 2 different downpipes. One was for stock headers and one was for aftermarket headers. If you have the one for stock headers you probably won't find what you're looking for. BTW, those old KB headers are a good deal at that price.

Neal

Jeremy,

T/H made 2 different downpipes. One was for stock headers and one was for aftermarket headers. If you have the one for stock headers you probably won't find what you're looking for. BTW, those old KB headers are a good deal at that price.

Neal
Thanks Neal. I have the THDP made for stock headers and prefer to keep it over any other pipe. I'll just pickup a set of headers that will work and let these go. These are "kb style" from GN1 hence the price. Still a good deal at half the price of new.

Jeremy.

Back