You can type here any text you want

Gn1

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jlat

hello people; I just went to GN1 site for the first time and they have alot. Any experiances pro or con about any of there products?
IBBY

Do the community a favor and deal with a SUPPORTING vendor:)

hello people; I've had my car a while and before computers you'd see in a mag. or by word of mouth an item or a outfit that interests you. You'd find the number, give em a call and get a catalog. Kind of like now but now you go to there web site. In my dealing around with TB's I got catalogs from ATR, Kennybell, Eastern Performance, BGC , Kirbans and probably a few more. I'd see something I like and got it. Now with supporting venders. What does that mean exactly? Do they give you a deal? Kirban years ago was one of the ones that gave you discounted coupons you could use to save a few bucks? Does supportings vendors do anything like that? Explain what does a supporting vendor do for me and others?
educate me
IBBY
how's my spelling?

Explain what does a supporting vendor do for me and others?

Supporting vendors pay money monthly to the owner of the site to be able to advertise here. That money helps pay the bills to run a fine site like this, where many people get great help from.

Secondly, the supporting vendors are the ones creating "new and improved" products for our cars.

Some of those non-supporting vendors will buy a set of headers for instance, ship them to China to have cheap knock off copies made that the non supporting vendor can sell at a bigger profit. Business practices like this make the supporting vendors not want to create any new products anymore.

Supporting vendors pay money monthly to the owner of the site to be able to advertise here. That money helps pay the bills to run a fine site like this, where many people get great help from.

Secondly, the supporting vendors are the ones creating "new and improved" products for our cars.

Some of those non-supporting vendors will buy a set of headers for instance, ship them to China to have cheap knock off copies made that the non supporting vendor can sell at a bigger profit. Business practices like this make the supporting vendors not want to create any new products anymore.

Also must of the "supporting vendors" are the ones that support the events and races.

They try to keep the community as a whole in mind and give back as much as possible...

hello people; For the hell of it I E-mailed GN1 and suggested it might help there business to be a vender here. Let's see if I get a reply?
IBBY

hello people; For the hell of it I E-mailed GN1 and suggested it might help there business to be a vender here. Let's see if I get a reply?
IBBY

I know this is making you smile Shane. :D

Now with supporting venders. What does that mean exactly? Do they give you a deal? Does supportings vendors do anything like that? Explain what does a supporting vendor do for me and others?
YES! As a supporting vendor as myself run specials all the time to help the members save MORE than just a few bucks! Other vendors here as well post there specials under "Advertised Specials" here Advertiser Specials - TurboBuick.Com If more people looked in this section they would catch deals on a bunch of stuff more often! ;)

I just got done running a 14% off special on the Buick GN LED tail light kits & the LED 3rd brake light kits for a total savings of $46.90 :eek: That's a good savings BUT you have to look in the right place to find them!

Supporting vendor? = Are company's who pay to advertise here and also help sponsor races by giving money/products for payouts and events buy showing up with their vending booths offering deals to the spectators. These vendors also spend hard earned money to develope and re-develope new and old products for the members.

Non paying vendors happen to slide under the radar quite a bit by others posting there links to promote there business without having to pay while the others do. In return it hurts the people who are paying to make this site the success that it is and the most popular buick site on the web today.

I hope this kind of cleared things up for you as far as supporting vendors go.

Scot W.

Scot W.

hello people; As of 8:30 friday night I've heard nothing from GN1. Is there a past with GN1 that I should know about? I did ask a couple of questions do you think I'll get an answer?
IBBY

hello people; As of 8:30 friday night I've heard nothing from GN1. Is there a past with GN1 that I should know about? I did ask a couple of questions do you think I'll get an answer?
IBBY

Go to the feedback section and do some research...

IBBY

TR Custom Parts and Full Throttle carry the same products...

TR Custom Parts and Full Throttle carry the same products...

hello people; I know I got my first puter (laptop) but I'd like to here about what's going on here. If you don't mind. I do my research for other things.
IBBY

Really, what is the need to drag old crap up again. Just do a search to satisfy your curiousity.:D I've been selling his products longer than anyone but two other respected vendors on here are selling it as well. Just buy from one of us if you want to help support the board.

Not to mention ur supporting vendors simply know more then all others put together.

It just makes the most sense to use a vendor from here that is aware of constant changes and improvements to these unike cars.

Really, what is the need to drag old crap up again. Just do a search to satisfy your curiousity.:D I've been selling his products longer than anyone but two other respected vendors on here are selling it as well. Just buy from one of us if you want to help support the board.

hello people; Sounds like it got a little ugly and I don't have to know it all. I hope to do business with the supporting vendors here soon and don't forget to throw us a bone every now and then.
subject is closed with me
IBBY

Back