You can type here any text you want

GN'S AND TTA'S in Mid Florida

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

screwdriver

Addicted to Speed
Trying to get some people together to meet some where in the Orlando Area on the 16 of Nov. I want to get as many GN's and TTA's together and take over the track and kick some @$$. The racing starts at 10pm and ends at 2am. Lets get as many people as possible. If anyone has a good spot to meet before hand. Im in Tampa and I'll be there. LETS DO THIS!!!!

Is this for the Orlando Speedworld Midnight drags? This could be arranged, but it is quite crowded during these events, you may not be able to make too many passes. Anybody out there been to these drags?

The Central Florida club is doing a track night in November, tentatively on Wednesday, Nov. 20th. You'll read it on the board when its definite.

Lets get as many as possible. How many guys do you know that will show? Are they all GN's or TTA's

Orlando? isnt that a bit far?

We should go to bradenton ;)

http://www.bradentonmotorsports.com

check it out, let's get something planned sometime in the next couple weeks, gotta have plenty of time for people to make plans so its sucessful ;)

I'll try talking to some people I know and see if they'll show up, that'd be atleast 2 more TR's.

if Razor is around, Im sure he'll come out too, not to mention others like Red Regal T, etc.

Bradenton is 1 hour away from you guys in tampa, orlando is 3 hours away from bradenton.. ;)

STREET RACING!

I think this would be a great date to have a TR/TTA ownage event ;)

Club 1320 - Street Racing at Bradenton Motorsports Park - 9 Miles east of I-75 in SR 64 (Exit 42)

When: Friday November 8th

8PM - 2AM - $8 Race or Spectate.
I think that's one problem solved!
--

- All vehicles are welcome, including: passenger vehicles, bikes and trucks. Domestic or Import. No rail cars, pro-stocks or any other race only vehicles.

- Only properly muffled vehicles may run past 12 am (refers more to bikes and extremely loud cars). Not trying to single anyone out, we just need to be able to keep doing this.

- This is heads up racing, so the rules of each race depend upon the challenger and challenge.

- All drivers intending to race must walk up to the staging lanes, sign the waiver and get an armband. You must do this before you bring your vehicle to the staging lanes.
- The water box water will not be on.
- Normal track safety requirements must be observed for faster vehicles.
- We desire to have as few rules as possible.
- Each person decides if they want to run someone else.
- If there is an issue, work it out.
- Trash will have to be placed in the trash containers.
- ABSOLUTLY NO DRINKING AND DRIVING.

Re: STREET RACING!

Originally posted by JayLashua
I think this would be a great date to have a TR/TTA ownage event ;)

Club 1320 - Street Racing at Bradenton Motorsports Park - 9 Miles east of I-75 in SR 64 (Exit 42)

When: Friday November 8th

8PM - 2AM - $8 Race or Spectate.
I think that's one problem solved!
--

That may be a bad date..........I'm sure alot of guys are going to Reynolds that very week. But any other time you guys wanna take over a track:D Just let me know, my dad'll go anywhere. Thanks

Um..ahhh..anyone that wants to go to ricer nite is Nutz...I wont drive 120 miles to race on a track full of FWD BS that ruin the starting line...Plus if you unfortunately break..guess what..you are so hosed..Ricer nite there's noprep on the track..and really no competition.

You want to go to a really nice track with excellent prep..go on one of the slick tire nites at BMP..All you need is a drag radial or better..and no crowds..

Ive been to OSW and its an OK track..But they wont let me play in the 11's like BMP will..

Just my O2..I was ther this Sat..next time will be the 12th of Nov for slick tire teusday.

NHRA track will require a cage at 11.99..IHRA will require one at 11.49

OSW sucks bad on those stupid midnight racing events. You get no times and i wouldnt trust my car around all the dirt bags that show up.

Yo Julio whats up? :D

You talking about club 1320 being ricer night? *shrug* just an idea.. ofcousre
slick tire shmire.. not all of us are fast enough for that sort of thing ;) it'd be good to meet up at a regular event, and night time is best for weather .. maybe we could do a TnT gathering some time then?

Originally posted by Louie L.
OSW sucks bad on those stupid midnight racing events. You get no times and i wouldnt trust my car around all the dirt bags that show up.

Yo Julio whats up? :D

Louie......not much man...Couple of weeks ago rite before the OSW fastest street car thingy.. I met and shook Ken Dutweillers hand at BMP he was there with the 57 Chevy's....my car ran the fastest it ever did..then,I wore my Hartline T shirt and my car picked up another tenth ;)

Good luck at reynolds..hows the laptop holding out?

Reynolds is up in the air right now. My new born is still at the hospital so no sure plans for now. Im still working on getting the car ready, just in case everything lines up.

The laptop is still ticking away. I was almost certain it be toast after some use, but its still working.I do think i was getting some bogus info in the logs but wont know for sure until i have it back up and running.

Thanks again for all the help at Bristol.

Back