You can type here any text you want

GNS Performance is now up!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Hi all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that (Injectionx) is now GNS Performance. We made the switch for several reasons. Nelson Febus had to make a entire new site. Nelson you done a great job!!

The last site had issues with the (buy now) buttons not working and pay-pal nor microsoft wanted to claim the problem. :mad: Well with this new site your payments are even more secure than pay-pal and without issues. :)

Not all our products are added yet as we are still taking pictures and loging them in. We are also buisy stocking our shelves with products so your parts will go out the next buisness day. The LED Taillights will still be drop shipped from spaghetti engineering with an all new payment program in place to get your purchase out even quicker.

We offer Several serices that you might be intrested in:
1). We offer custom made Emblems for your vehicle. These are made to your design or we will help you with a design if you want.

2) Custom laser engraving of your vehicle. This is done simply by sending us a nice JPEG image and we can have it laser engraved onto pretty much anything you want. Right now we are engraving cars onto- Throw Pillows, Acrylic, Glass, Marble, Key chains and wood plaques.
Very nice quality!!

We will also be offering other products that bring your car hobby into your household or garage with a very tastefull touch.

If we can help you please feel free to contact us at GNS@charter.net

COME CHECK US OUT!! @ Welcome to GNSPerformance.com

We look forward to doing buisness with you!

Scot W.
GNS Performance

Thanks guys! Compliments go out to Nelson for a great job...

Scot W.

Site looks good Scot & Nelson! :D

I have a set of these custom emblems Scot mentioned. They look GREAT and will go on the car as soon as I get time to apply them.

Scot, I have to go to Dallas for a few days starting tomorrow. But when I get back I will take some pics with the new emblems as well as try to get some good pics of the tail lights. :cool:

Site looks good Scot & Nelson! :D

I have a set of these custom emblems Scot mentioned. They look GREAT and will go on the car as soon as I get time to apply them.

Scot, I have to go to Dallas for a few days starting tomorrow. But when I get back I will take some pics with the new emblems as well as try to get some good pics of the tail lights. :cool:
Thanks Bud! No hurry on the pic's just when ever you have time, I'm wanting to see them on the car ..

Scot W.

Back