GNX 015 on Ebay

twinvipers said:
100%

What are you going to replace it with after you get a ton of money in a few weeks :biggrin:

Searching hard for a nice low mileage GN, preferably under 10K miles. Did a buy it now on this one a couple weeks ago, but the inspection report came back a lot less than glowing. It's back up again.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1987...oryZ6137QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I have located several, but everytime I look at them in person, there are always issues. It is amazing how many people buy these low mileage ones for investment purposes and do not do a darn thing to maintain them, they put them into a garage, without a car cover and they get dinged to all heck. Oh, and they were all stored in a temperature controlled garage . . right! I guess that would explain all the rust.

Did you get a report on the GNX yet?

70Mach1 said:
Searching hard for a nice low mileage GN, preferably under 10K miles. Did a buy it now on this one a couple weeks ago, but the inspection report came back a lot less than glowing. It's back up again.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1987...oryZ6137QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I have located several, but everytime I look at them in person, there are always issues. It is amazing how many people buy these low mileage ones for investment purposes and do not do a darn thing to maintain them, they put them into a garage, without a car cover and they get dinged to all heck. Oh, and they were all stored in a temperature controlled garage . . right! I guess that would explain all the rust.

Did you get a report on the GNX yet?

Still waiting on the GNX report.

You could buy my GN for 21K now before it goes on the block :biggrin:

I know a guy that has a 1K mile GN(PERFECT) for sale. He wants mid to upper 30's though.

twinvipers said:
Still waiting on the GNX report.

You could buy my GN for 21K now before it goes on the block :biggrin:

I know a guy that has a 1K mile GN(PERFECT) for sale. He wants mid to upper 30's though.

I am looking at one up in Port St. Lucie this weekend, if it doesn't check out, I just might have you send photos and look at yours.

Having one with 1,000 miles or less doesn't make sense for me. I would want to drive the car some, and with 1,000 miles it would really need to sit to hold value.

twinvipers.

We are still waiting with anticipation to see whether you went through with this one or not. :)

Just curious!

GrnNatlFan said:
twinvipers.

We are still waiting with anticipation to see whether you went through with this one or not. :)

Just curious!

I did not purchase the car. Between the Autocheck mileage discrepency and the lein on the car, I passed on it.

Just a note I made on the milage reading on the car. If you look at the numbers on the odometer, they do not line up. The first numbers are decreasing in level and the last two increase in level. Most times you will only see a slight out of line in the first two numbers and maybe any of the other numbers if they are getting ready to flip. I would be wary of the actual milage of this car when taking into account the DMV milage varience.