You can type here any text you want

GNX 088 Running Rough-Help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cbszr1

I did a little cleaning under the hood, removed the original pug wires, inlet pipe,
mass air flow pipe, mass air sensor. I cleaned the wires and wiped down the other parts. When I re-assembled the car was running rough. I have changed plug wires and MAF Sensors, no improvement, thoughts.

Do you know of a GN/ GNX Mechanic In the Charlotte Area.

Bryan

Are you 100% sure that you have the plug wires routed to the correct cylinders? Not that I've ever made that mistake before or anything (cough:cough).

Vacumm Line

Check all the vacuum lines on the motor. You could have knocked on off and it will make a huge difference.

Does it run rough like a dead cylinder? It very well could be something simple like 2 switched plug wires. I'm not saying I've done that before :rolleyes: , but I'm not saying I haven't either...

I did a little cleaning under the hood, removed the original pug wires, inlet pipe,
mass air flow pipe, mass air sensor. I cleaned the wires and wiped down the other parts. When I re-assembled the car was running rough. I have changed plug wires and MAF Sensors, no improvement, thoughts.

Do you know of a GN/ GNX Mechanic In the Charlotte Area.

Bryan

Bryan,

'bout time you showed back up on the TR scene... ;) Give me a call so you can check out our new place. We'll hook up the "beige" car.

K.

Back