You can type here any text you want

GNX 137 on EBAY???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

brut4

:confused: Looks way too good to be true. GNX #137 on ebay for a buy it now price of a mere $6,000.00!!! Someone got a call on this?? :confused: I wasn't able to post the add, but it's under the parts and accessories section of ebay motors.

scam

If ANYONE thinks there is the slightest bit of truth to that ad, there name must be Curly, Larry or Moe !!!

Last month I found that I was selling a 97 Supra twin turbo all done up for a buy it know of $11,000 :eek: Glad I found it in time before some idiot thought they were gonna get it!! And I have 3 friends that have accounts all screwed up from scams like this, and E-bay does nothing but sit back and collect the fee's. Post the link, so we can let the seller now !!!!

What a fine company :mad:

???????????????

Last month I found out I was selling 4 superbowl tic for 99.00

The add has since been removed from ebay. Don't know if someone bid or what happened. A friend of mine was thinking of reporting it to ebay as a possible fraud alert so maybe they caught on. Imagine my shock when I woke up to that though!! :eek:

i emailed the guy and he gave a line about being overseas in a seal team and ebay would work with you to get the car, too bad the pics were posted about a week ago for the same car scumbag!!!!!

Heres another SCAM for a mint 69 Camaro for $6800

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1969...4610689095QQcategoryZ6161QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Except the dum-ass SCAMMER put his e-mail address in the auction!!!!
I strongly feel that e-bay does not care what goes on, as long as they get paid, and nows the opportunity to put them to the test on what they are gonna do about it, being they now have an e-mail address of the scammer to track him down.

READ THIS!!! DONT GET SCAMMED ON E-BAY!!!!!!!

This most likely happen's due to scammer's sending you an e-mail that look's like it is from e-bay, and you respond to it, by logging in with your password. Do not respond to anything, AND I MEAN ANYTHING e-mailed to you from e-bay!!! Be careful!!! If e-bay actually sends you info, go directly to e-bay's web site thru your search browser only, and click on my e-bay, and if they really sent you something, it will be there. This is the scam, and how they get people's password. There are multiple scams from offering you to be a power seller, to e-mailing you that they did not receive an item, and they are going to report you for this!!! The list goe's on!!!!

PASS THIS ON TO ANY OTHER SITE'S, AND LETS TRY TO PUT A LID ON THIS CRAP!!! OR AT LEAST SLOW IT DOWN!!

Back