You can type here any text you want

GNX #139 for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gnx139

I have decided to sell her. 30k on the odometer. If you are looking for a mint and perfect GNX, this car is not for you. But if you are looking for a nice occasional driver GNX, this is for you. I will send pictures to those who are interested. 50K is the price. That includes the book and jacket. Please e-mail me at cluster97@aol.com.

Gnx

I Am Sorry To Here That You Have Decided To Sell Gnx #139. The Car Is Truly Beautiful And Clean. If I Had The Spare Change, I Would Love To Have Your Car. Good Luck!

I Have Seen This Car Personally And Its Very Nice!

Per the original post, I will send pics to those who e-mail me at the listed address.:smile:

Here are a couple pics of #139. Will be sad to see it go :frown: but best of luck with the sale Mike. I just hope the next owner will enjoy it like you have

Attachments

• HPIM0257 (Small).JPG
    HPIM0257 (Small).JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 807
  • HPIM0260 (Small).JPG
    HPIM0260 (Small).JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 801
  • HPIM0269 (Small).JPG
    HPIM0269 (Small).JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 800
  • HPIM0914 (Small).JPG
    HPIM0914 (Small).JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 801
wow that car is pure sex. i would love to own that car but i dont have the cash

wow! i just paid off my gn, imma have to go to the bank to see if theyll finance me for this:biggrin:

buickbert

What does the history look like on this car? Any problems? I looked at the car a few years ago down in FL.

When and where did you see it in Fl. Cruise show? E-mail address is above for details.

wow that car is pure sex.

*LOL* That is the second time in 2 weeks that a GNX and SEX have been mentioned. I was at a cruise night with my GNX
and a Drop dead Gorgeous Blond in her mid 20's told me that my GNX was Absolutly Beautifull and that it was without a doubt
the Sexiest car she had ever seen. :D :D
Unfortunately my better half was with me so I had to behave myself.:frown:

I just talked to Mike today and he said as a limited time offer he will include the wife with the sale of the car :D

Good eye. I have the stock one in a box. It only reads up to 15 pounds. So, I installed one that reads 30 pounds.

Back