Gnx #359 W/ 9 Miles

Sorry I forgot to mention that the GNX is not for sale and part of the deal of taking the pictures was not to disclose where the car is located.

I've been driving by that car since they put it in there.. I asked him to
sell it years ago..won't even consider it :(

Now I just dream of ways to break it out of its Prison every time I drive by :biggrin:
If any one else wants to dream just take a drive down RT.6 in Bethel, CT..
Well, I didn't promise ;)

Oh, He had 2004 GTOs Marked up 10K :eek: and his service sucks :mad: :eek:

That felt Good

I'll bet he sold a lot of 04 GTOs at 10K over sticker? Where do I get in line for that deal? LOL

twinvipers said:
Bis starts at 100,000.00 with a reserve of even more than that. Maybe he thinks it's the year 2010 ???
Seems that the storage on that car could have been alittle better, as I can see some surface rust on the pullys and some of the metal items under the hood. My 30,000 mile car does not even have that type of rust showing.

When it was in Hemmings it was claimed to have always been stored in a climate controlled garage yet the tires still some how dry rotted out? A lot about this car does not make sense to me?

GNX 233 said:
Seems that the storage on that car could have been alittle better, as I can see some surface rust on the pullys and some of the metal items under the hood. My 30,000 mile car does not even have that type of rust showing.

Yeah, I noticed the rust too and he wants 100K plus - yeah, right...

Well it's like he told me. The FBI bought the first 200 GNXs so all of us with GNXs under 200 have bought used pre-owned FBI cars. Then of the remaining 347 half were wrecked so there are like 100 actually left in existence. Plus Greg Jackson of Barrett jackson according to the this seller is looking for GNXs for his auction and thinks they will be worth 250K next year so 100K is cheap. Cheap I tell you! Better grab it while you can!!

GNX # 41 said:
Well it's like he told me. The FBI bought the first 200 GNXs so all of us with GNXs under 200 have bought used pre-owned FBI cars. Then of the remaining 347 half were wrecked so there are like 100 actually left in existence. Plus Greg Jackson of Barrett jackson according to the this seller is looking for GNXs for his auction and thinks they will be worth 250K next year so 100K is cheap. Cheap I tell you! Better grab it while you can!!
HOLY CRAP!!!! I better start bidding now......NOT!

i remember looking at a few under 100 mile GNXs about 4-5 years ago.....they were in the $42-47K price range

you can only imagine what another 5 years will do to the value

It's all mine guys. I am going up there first thing this morning with 200k in hand. Hell, if it's as rare as he says it is. I'll sit on it for a year and double my money.

Hey......when I first saw that X on this post, I had hunch that this car was from my area. (I live in CT).

I knew there was a GNX at Robert Buick for a while.

In fact he was trying to sell it years ago (early 90's), because I remember seeing it in the Dupont Registry (an exotic cars for sale book).

GNX # 41 said:
:D man thats funny...he really said that?if so you have to wonder how much common sence this guy has...used FBI cars..lol..half wrecked?maybe a few..tops..now as far as a price at Barret?that might be the only thing that may be true...who knows why some of those cars that went threw brought the amount they did??

I really hope they emptied that gas tank before they started it up, if they've started it up for the ebay ad.

The GNX in Hemmings with 9 miles from Florida which someone else on this thread said is # 155 but I am not sure and have to dig out my Hemmings to be sure is the guy who told me the double secret FBI info with the 9 mile car and new tires because the original one's dry rotted out in a climate controlled garage? I have never talked to the seller of # 359 unless he is the guy from Florida who bought the car from CT?

Evidently 359 is the one in the picture on ebay and that we are discussing now with the surface rust. Is anyone else as confused as I am?