You can type here any text you want

Gnx 398

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey Broke1

know how to get in touch with this guy ?

Doesn't seem like a "GREAT SELLER" at the moment :confused:

might be some help

Hey twinvipers, I found his phone # on another ad. It is 239-225-5542, name seems to be Bobby. Maybe that will help. later Rob

twinvipers said:
I have 18 month old twins and the cars are their college fund !!!

I'd rather have cars in the garage than money in the bank...

I think they'd rather have the cars too. :D

mach2004 said:
Hey twinvipers, I found his phone # on another ad. It is 239-225-5542, name seems to be Bobby. Maybe that will help. later Rob

Thanks for the help.....Just left him a voice mail

This guy who posted this must be some piece of work. We had a tentative deal and now does not return e-mails or phone calls. Could have at least told me he wasn't going to sell it to me, instead of jerking me around :confused:

Real nice guy :rolleyes:

twinvipers said:
This guy who posted this must be some piece of work. We had a tentative deal and now does not return e-mails or phone calls. Could have at least told me he wasn't going to sell it to me, instead of jerking me around :confused:

he is a good dude , i am sure he has his reasons !!!

twinvipers said:

He is a nice guy and he aint hurtin for $65k so hes in no hurry to sell the car like some...

Dropped off the edge of the world

Sorry to all who have been trying to contact me. I was in th islands on business/pleasure for a week. I had no cell or internet services available.
I have decided to keep the GNX for the time being. I apologize for any troubles caused TT vipers. It seems as if the one with 502 miles is a sweet deal as well.

Well maybe if he holds on to it for another 5 or 10 yrs it will be worth 100K?

An Illusion

That GNX was just like a walk in the hot desert with no water and you look up and you see the water just ahead. You think you are getting close to it and find out it was just a mirage. Sorry about your luck Twinvipers......maybe next time.

RAREGAL87T said:
That GNX was just like a walk in the hot desert with no water and you look up and you see the water just ahead. You think you are getting close to it and find out it was just a mirage. Sorry about your luck Twinvipers......maybe next time.

It's OK.

Everything happens for a reason. I just bought a 600 mile car 2 days ago.

Don't know why this guy would list it, get a deal on it and then back out ???

Still looking for one more...

Back