GNX # 427 for sale

Hello Jeff,
Thanks for sharing your buying price. I feel im close to being in line with current pricing but wanted to get feed back from GNX followers here.
Thanks a ton!
Tom

If you want the car sold, and you say you had offers in the $7o's, then that's what will get it sold right now. I have been following these cars for years. The sweet spot was in 2008. Right now is a tough time for anything, but if you are considering selling to buy real estate, then you may be better off selling for a little less than you wanted to if it will help get you those short sales. Your profits on the real estate are bound to be much higher than on the GNX. Just my .02. GLWS.

I agree with you on the pricing. Ive had my GNX on carsonline.com for while with no response but literally over 1000 views so far. I would come down on price to the high 70's--i agree, this is where the market is.

Thank you for your input!!!!
All the best
Tom

No that wasnt me. I sold my 92 firehawk last year though--41K. Funny they only made 16 of these and the original price was 39K. Talk about .001% return on your investment:)

I do still have a 74 Jensen Interceptor 440 car--i just put 3k into the motor--basically restified--463hp and 512lbs torque on the dyno. So it will be a bit of a sleeper.

Make me an offer on my X

Same thing wright now there is so many forclosers out there for less than half value .. I just bought 65 acres in orlando for $8200.00 ,QUOTE]

Not to hijack, but damn! 65 acres in O-town for 8200!?!:eek: Wow!

No that wasnt me. I sold my 92 firehawk last year though--41K. Funny they only made 16 of these and the original price was 39K. Talk about .001% return on your investment:)

Gotcha. I saw the IL plates.. I bought my first Buick from a guy in the Rosemont area that also had an X that he bought brand new.

I picked

It up for back taxes .and i allready have an offer for an ungodly amount of money . Im building on the land in venice 4500 sq ft garage .5200 sq ft house . Gnx for sale buy this car

i bought mine from Loren Buick in Glenview--they had 3 left over. Here is a great true story!

I went to Breiderman Buick in Park Ridge dressed in torn workout clothes but with 10k in my pocket to put down on there GNX. I walk in, looked all over the car and a salesman approached me. I asked him to give me the pricing on the GNX--he proceeded to tell me it was an expensive car. I asked again and he told me "do you how many kids walk in here each day asking me the same question" We told me to come back with my Father and walked away. I went to Loren Buick, talked to Marty Ohara, the VP of sales. An older gentleman, nice as could be. I bought the car out the door for 32K--left it undetailed--plastic and tags still all over the car. I drove it over to Breiderman in Park Ridge, parked it by the main window, walked in and asked to speak with the owner--Rob Breiderman. He came out--i showed him the car and told him about is @#$%%^@ salesman. He made the Saleman apologize to me as i told the saleman to never underestimate a potential client. I was 26 yrs old then.

True story behind GNX 427

i bought mine from Loren Buick in Glenview--they had 3 left over. Here is a great true story!

I went to Breiderman Buick in Park Ridge dressed in torn workout clothes but with 10k in my pocket to put down on there GNX. I walk in, looked all over the car and a salesman approached me. I asked him to give me the pricing on the GNX--he proceeded to tell me it was an expensive car. I asked again and he told me "do you how many kids walk in here each day asking me the same question" We told me to come back with my Father and walked away. I went to Loren Buick, talked to Marty Ohara, the VP of sales. An older gentleman, nice as could be. I bought the car out the door for 32K--left it undetailed--plastic and tags still all over the car. I drove it over to Breiderman in Park Ridge, parked it by the main window, walked in and asked to speak with the owner--Rob Breiderman. He came out--i showed him the car and told him about is @#$%%^@ salesman. He made the Saleman apologize to me as i told the saleman to never underestimate a potential client. I was 26 yrs old then.

LOL!!! :D Great story & beautiful car. GLWS.

Same chit

Happended to me and it was just a t-type the salesman told me to go get my dad . So i went to the owner that i knew and he sold me the car at cost .. And the salesman didnt get the % on the sale .. Sad thing is i made better money than him at 17 ..

Serves him right... Never understimate!

Do you remember the GNX # that you didn't buy?

D

i dont remember the number fo the GNX--it was sold out of Park Ridge Illinois. Hope this helps. that Buick Dealership is out of business!!!

i bought mine from loren buick in glenview--they had 3 left over. Here is a great true story!

I went to breiderman buick in park ridge dressed in torn workout clothes but with 10k in my pocket to put down on there gnx. I walk in, looked all over the car and a salesman approached me. I asked him to give me the pricing on the gnx--he proceeded to tell me it was an expensive car. I asked again and he told me "do you how many kids walk in here each day asking me the same question" we told me to come back with my father and walked away. I went to loren buick, talked to marty ohara, the vp of sales. An older gentleman, nice as could be. I bought the car out the door for 32k--left it undetailed--plastic and tags still all over the car. I drove it over to breiderman in park ridge, parked it by the main window, walked in and asked to speak with the owner--rob breiderman. He came out--i showed him the car and told him about is @#$%%^@ salesman. He made the saleman apologize to me as i told the saleman to never underestimate a potential client. I was 26 yrs old then.

True story behind gnx 427

wow.

i love the reply -- WOW!! Really, thats what everyone's reaction is when i tell them the story.. Truth is stranger than fiction!

All the best---is your bubble top a 348???
All the best
Tom

What a better forum to ask this question. I reaceived an offer on my #427 from a buyer on carsonline.com. He has offered 65K which i feel is way to low. I havent countered his offer yet--what do you Buick guys think?? or am i off base and thats a good offer.

Thanks a ton!

guess it depends on what you think the value is. He is asking you to come down quite a bit. I would think countering with $77 wouldn't be out of the question. That is 10K below what your asking. Then you will see how serious he is.