You can type here any text you want

Gnx-435

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TONY BIELINSKI

Original Owner-everything -extra Jackets-all Paper Work I Mean All-i Kept The Originals Sent In Copies Kept The Originals- NOTHING MISSING-also Have The Photo Copy Of The Mso-looks Like The Original In Color-original Size-cant Tell From Real-laminated-many Many Extra Parts-all Factory-books-manuals-double Sets-to Much To List-all Molly Literature From Day One-magazines-you Name It ALSO HAVE A 3' BLOW UP OF THE WINDOW STICKER IN COLOR-I Have It-stored In Heated-ac-garage-pics To Document From Day One-car Oiled Down Every Where-all Markings Still There-original Oil Saved And Oil Filter-battery Too-engine Started Every Few Months- Oil Changed Yearly Sinthetic-at Least $10,000 -$15,000 Extra Nos Parts- Trades Considered-$115,000-MO-BO-17.3 MILES-NO OIL LEAKS-THIS BABY IS CLEAN-EVEN HAVE ALL EXTRA STICKERS-AC-TURBO-YOU NAME IT-NOTHING MISSING--YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT DABIGFISHT@AOL.COM-GOING TO COMCAST SOON FOR FASTER SERVICE

Back