You can type here any text you want

GNX #460 For Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboRegal84

Staff member
Unsure if some people visit this forum and not the cars for sale forum but GNX #460 is posted for sale. This is not my car and I do not know the seller but all the details can be found by clicking here: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/286068-1987-gnx-2.html

If someone is seriously interested in the car I would willing to work out doing a pre-purchase inspection.(With Pictures) Hopefully someone from the board buys it and gives the car a good home!

Unsure if some people visit this forum and not the cars for sale forum but GNX #460 is posted for sale. This is not my car and I do not know the seller but all the details can be found by clicking here: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/286068-1987-gnx-2.html

If someone is seriously interested in the car I would willing to work out doing a pre-purchase inspection.(With Pictures) Hopefully someone from the board buys it and gives the car a good home!

kirban 2 cents worth

I got a very good sharp eyed friend that knows the history of this car was even present when it was bought new. Send me pm Herb and I can give you his email...

Anyone have legit info on this car? Is a good car that just needs paint, or is there more to the story?

Had a guy that personally inspected the car, PM'd me his opinion.

Priced about right I would say.

kirban 2 cents worth

ANyone wanting info on this car...I got a good friend int he car business tha I know personally that knows this car first hand and has bought and sold several turbo regals and GNXs...

He was present when the original owner bought this GNX when it was new.

Send me a pm and I can give you his phone numbers.....I am not implying the car is not worth the money only that my source knows the entire history of this car.

I have also seen this car once...and its a safe bet I am pretty sharp on these cars also....

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Is it normal for the 2 on the 24000ml odometer pic to be "off".? Most speedo's I've seen are only off as they're getting ready to roll.

I know this is an old thread but was wondering if the owner of this car was on the board. I have a signed and numbered drawing for this car #460. It was done by Epitome with Mike Doble's signature on it. I have it and was going to display it but figured maybe the actual owner of this number GNX may be interested in it.

Back