You can type here any text you want

Gnx #475?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I believe another member looked at that car a while back and said that it was not kept very well. He said something about kind of rusty underneath, like it wasn't stored properly, but who knows. WIth less than 300 miles, it has to be pretty nice. They have had that car for a while. Wonder what they are looking to get for it.

I believe another member looked at that car a while back and said that it was not kept very well. He said something about kind of rusty underneath, like it wasn't stored properly, but who knows. WIth less than 300 miles, it has to be pretty nice. They have had that car for a while. Wonder what they are looking to get for it.

The car originated in Maine so rust is definately a possibility although with 300 miles it should be minimal. Any idea who might have looked at it or if there are any other posts on here about the car? Did a search before posting but didn't turn up anything. If the mileage is truly 300 than you are right that it should be nice. Has been on e-bay many times within the past year for $82,999.

No personal knowledge of the car, but it was on ebay July '05. Buy it now price was $80k, bidding went to $61k. Had 230 miles and was in MA at that time.

Attachments

• GNX475.jpg
    GNX475.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 246
Gnx

Car was extremly rusty underneath, everything was coated with surface rust. It was stored in a warehouse that was not climate controlled. It was later covered with undercoating. Not tearing the car up, but it will need some resto work to bring her back to her former glory.

Car was extremly rusty underneath, everything was coated with surface rust. It was stored in a warehouse that was not climate controlled. It was later covered with undercoating. Not tearing the car up, but it will need some resto work to bring her back to her former glory.

How is the rest of the car besides the underside?

Negative!

Was in Boone NC??? That's my hometown!

From the previous auction the screen cap above came from:
"THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL 1987 BUICK REGAL GRAND NATIONAL ASC McLAREN GNX NUMBER 475 AND IT IS BRAND NEW, ONLY 230 MILES ON IT. IT HAS BEEN IN A CLIMATE CONTROLLED STORAGE FACILITY SINCE IT WAS BOUGHT IN 1987. IT IS LIKE THE PERFECT CAR, IT IS BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUTSIDE. IT COMES WITH EVERYTHING, JACKET, CAR COVER, MOLLY BOOK, ALL THE OWNERS MANUALS AND EVERYTHING THAT CAME WITH THE CAR IN 1987. THIS CAR BELONGS TO A CAR COLLECTOR IN MASSACHUSETTS AND THE CAR IS IN STORAGE IN MA ALSO. HE TOOK THE PICTURES AND SENT THEM TO ME AND I WILL BE GLAD TO ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS AND IF I CAN'T ANSWER THEM I WILL GET THE ANSWER FOR YOU. THE CAR WILL HAVE TO BE PICKED UP IN MA BY THE WINNING BIDDER. THIS CAR IS BRAND NEW AND IT WILL BE ONLY WORTH MORE IN THE COMING YEARS."

Back