GNX 538

sdteb

trying to get it like you
Just wondering if anyone knows where she is? Had to use a lock smith and his dad owned 538 brand new up in New York....any one know where it is?

Last I heard 548 was total out in a snow storm somewhere in south Florida ?

Bong.jpg

There is a story out there about a 548 made with left over parts supposedly.

I got one out of Rochester, NY years ago. BMW/Audi used car dealer bought it new. Forget the # .

I got one out of Rochester, NY years ago. BMW/Audi used car dealer bought it new. Forget the # .

Lol. Rottenfester :poop:, only thing there to buy now is drugs and hookers. Kodak, Gleason's, B&L, General Dynamics, Delco-ITT, Taylor Instrument, Sybron, Xerox Headquarters, on and on all gone. I think the Air National Guard in Niagara Falls uses Main St. for strafing practice from the craters. Rated worse public schools in the country with highest poverty in the state.
Y'all come back now, ya hear! :LOL:

Kodak, Gleason's, B&L, General Dynamics, Delco-ITT, Taylor Instrument, Sybron, Xerox Headquarters, on and on all gone.
Kodak was a company we worked with, when I was in the spy business. We had a "basement" operation there. Several of their "scientists" worked at our lab, at Westover, AFB.:censored:

Kodak was a company we worked with, when I was in the spy business. We had a "basement" operation there. Several of their "scientists" worked at our lab, at Westover, AFB.:censored:

George Eastman is turn on a rotisserie in his grave now with what these assholes did to his company. Every year Kodak would give out their yearly bonus to all the employees and the car dealers did 80% of their business then. At the height they had 63,000 people here locally and would be surprised if there's a thousand now.
IIrc they bid on the Hubble telescope lens but got outbid and the lens was all f'd up. During WW-2 they had a small test nuclear reactor on Eastman Ave that no one knew about until maybe 10 years ago. Invented digital photograph too with the first camera in 1975 (huge), sold the patent for peanuts to Sony. Believe they were the only ones that could develop the spy satellite film.
1962 the first indoor mall (Midtown) opened and now all torn down because they let the young thugs come in and destroy it. One booming town up till the mid 80s.

1962 the first indoor mall (Midtown) opened and now all torn down because they let the young thugs come in and destroy it. One booming town up till the mid 80s.
This shit is happening all over this country.:mad:
We have 2 modern malls here, that are being destroyed, the same way. :poop:
Just recently, my bud and his wife made the mistake of going to the movies, at 1 of them. Had to make his carry weapon very visible, just to get to his car, without being assaulted.
I think the punks were the lucky ones....He's a bit more of a "toxic old bastard", than most of us. {Except for me!}

...Its nothing more than a clone or a Tribute if you will but a pretty well complete GNX look alike. I believe the badge says 548 not sure how they pulled that off?

There is a story out there about a 548 made with left over parts supposedly.

He is right there is a unofficial #548 made from leftover parts out there besides X-Ray

A worker at ASC with an ‘85 GN that had an ‘87 drivetrain was run down the assembly line late one night to get everything to make it look like an X.

It sounds like it was run down the line amongst the other X’s. Not at the end as you would think. Maybe # 442.5 lol.

George Eastman is turn on a rotisserie in his grave now with what these assholes did to his company. Every year Kodak would give out their yearly bonus to all the employees and the car dealers did 80% of their business then. At the height they had 63,000 people here locally and would be surprised if there's a thousand now.
IIrc they bid on the Hubble telescope lens but got outbid and the lens was all f'd up. During WW-2 they had a small test nuclear reactor on Eastman Ave that no one knew about until maybe 10 years ago. Invented digital photograph too with the first camera in 1975 (huge), sold the patent for peanuts to Sony. Believe they were the only ones that could develop the spy satellite film.
i sell to Eastman Chemical in Kingsport....interesting how this story turned out