GNX clone??

bobbin21

Does GNX clones, And i mean just flares, badges, seat covers and gauges and wheels seem to bring alot more money then a GN???

I foresee alot of registration applications coast to coast for regals submitted by Bic shaven guys with non operating hood mounted gauges,by April 22nd!

x2 with drifter,probably not.It's a matter of preference.

I foresee alot of registration applications coast to coast for regals submitted by Bic shaven guys with non operating hood mounted gauges,by April 22nd!

x2 with drifter,probably not.It's a matter of preference.

Why is there a movie coming out or something? :wink:

I'm looking for a 20 year old with Mom & POP's $$$$ to take the black car off my hands.... for say 15K :D

yea i look just like vin diesel, I bought a blown charger after the last movie so now i need a grand national.

gnx clone

All the wise as$ stuff aside, I think the GNX looked and performed way better than the GN. I cloned my GN into a GNXish car. I'm not trying to fool anyone or pass it off like something it's not. I just can't stand the skinny, heavy wheels the GN came with. They weigh a ton, they rust, and they are too skinny. I also like the GNX vents. They look cool, but I only agree with them if they are functional. I don't like all these dip$hits putting these stick on Buick portholes on every car and truck. That $hit is stupid. As for the guages, everybody knows that the guages that came in our cars stock, are lame. How could anyone blame us for wanting a good set of analog gauges and a speedometer that reads past 85. I don't know if it hurt the value of my GN, but it's my car and I made some improvements that I think were neccessary.:biggrin:

All the wise as$ stuff aside, I think the GNX looked and performed way better than the GN. I cloned my GN into a GNXish car. I'm not trying to fool anyone or pass it off like something it's not. I just can't stand the skinny, heavy wheels the GN came with. They weigh a ton, they rust, and they are too skinny. I also like the GNX vents. They look cool, but I only agree with them if they are functional. I don't like all these dip$hits putting these stick on Buick portholes on every car and truck. That $hit is stupid. As for the guages, everybody knows that the guages that came in our cars stock, are lame. How could anyone blame us for wanting a good set of analog gauges and a speedometer that reads past 85. I don't know if it hurt the value of my GN, but it's my car and I made some improvements that I think were neccessary.:biggrin:
That sums it up pretty well to me. Although a lot of the X stuff was already on my car when I bought it, I still would have gone the same route had I started with a totally stock GN. :D I just would have felt a little bad for a brief moment had I been the first one to start cutting up a nice, original car. :eek:

That sums it up pretty well to me. Although a lot of the X stuff was already on my car when I bought it, I still would have gone the same route had I started with a totally stock GN. :D I just would have felt a little bad for a brief moment had I been the first one to start cutting up a nice, original car. :eek:

red barron, are those z06 wheels?

red barron, are those z06 wheels?
They are actually Boze Alloys - MESH WHEEL. They do look Z06-ish, though.

Here's a rear closeup.
IMG_0975.jpg

nice wheels. i thought they looked mesh but it was hard to tell from the picture in your sig.

sorry for the thread hijack.