You can type here any text you want

GNX Dash Applique

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbobuick1

Does anyone have a GNX Dash applique that they would be interested in selling? I'm looking for the GNX applique that says 'Premium Fuel Only' and the molded bezel the goes in between the guage panel and the applique. It is for my own GN, but I'm more interested in reproducing them, for the benefit of GNXs and turbo buicks alike. If anyone has one they are willing to part with, let me know! Thanks.

Attachments

• GNX Molded Gauge Bezel.jpg
    GNX Molded Gauge Bezel.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 497
  • NOS GNX Dash Applique.jpg
    NOS GNX Dash Applique.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 492
dash

let me know when you figure this out because mine is all crackling where the service soon lite and security lites are looks terrible.

Those happen to be photos taken from my website. Please in the future ask for permission to use them.

I've got the contacts and an agreement at the original OEM that made these. In the past I've had the dash bezels made. At this time I have no plans to have more of them made. There really is no market for making the dash bezels as they are only functional if you have the metal mounting bracket, guages with the proper bezel dimentions and the applique.

Joe

I apologize for using photos from your site without your permission. I didn't really think about it; they were simply the best shots for getting my idea across. I'm very sorry to hear that you have no plans to produce the applique at this time. I am also very aware the dash bezel is useless without the correct mounting bracket and applique. If anyone has either the molded bezel or applique (ASC/GM) let me know. Thanks!

some people that own these cars (gnx) really seem to be so anal that they want people to ask permission to copy a picture to be used as a reference. go wax your garage queen and get a life

It's folks like you that give car folks a bad name. It's actually just a courtesy to ask permission. Btw, if you actually had a clue and knew the facts, you would know that I don't even own a Buick, let alone a garage queen.

FYI, I've been notified that there may be one or more people involved in the past few months that may have made some GNX turbo Covers and passing them off as one's I made a few years ago in order to command a higher price. So, I'm a little sensitive to these situations right now. Hey, but what do you care.

some people that own these cars (gnx) really seem to be so anal that they want people to ask permission to copy a picture to be used as a reference. go wax your garage queen and get a life

Hey Joe,
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. :p .

Steve

Joe, I'm sorry to hear about people passing off their stuff as your work. I can understand that.
Still looking for the applique and molded bezel! Thanks for any tips you can give on finding one of these!

Still looking for GNX applique and/or molded bezel! Let me know if you have one to sell! Maybe you know someone! Throw me a PM or an email.

Still Looking! Com'n, who has a gnx dash applique that they are willing to sell? Call me at 810-300-8133, or send me a PM. Thanks for looking!

Back