GNX DASH INSTALL

I am, it's a low mile car that had a bunch of mods, I am going back to factory original. The dash was very nice though and it came apart a lot easier than it goes together! The nice thing about mine is I have that piece you had to hack up, so all the tough fitment work is nearly done for you.

I pretty much sold everything already except for the 17" wheels its got on it...

My dash came with everything as well, caspers, dash, gauges wires, speed cable, very easy to install, and take off. I have all my original dash parts as well no hacking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dash came with everything as well, caspers, dash, gauges wires, speed cable, very easy to install, and take off. I have all my original dash parts as well no hacking.

What's your final $ amount you got into it?

Very good deal!

And very functional, could have gone the autometer route but this dash is oem looking for a gnx I know, but atleast it looks better than the the others I have seen. I have a few custom things, but pretty much as stock looking as can be, with all my orginal parts still stored

And very functional, could have gone the autometer route but this dash is oem looking for a gnx I know, but atleast it looks better than the the others I have seen. I have a few custom things, but pretty much as stock looking as can be, with all my orginal parts still stored

I know this is an old post but I have my dash installed and I need to put water/oil sending units in. Does anyone have a good write up and pics of how they did it. I don't want to cut my original engine harness I was going to make jumpers wires. Any help would be great

I know this is an old post but I have my dash installed and I need to put water/oil sending units in. Does anyone have a good write up and pics of how they did it. I don't want to cut my original engine harness I was going to make jumpers wires. Any help would be great

Here's the installation instructions from my old AVC dash using VDO gauges. Dunno, Perhaps this may be of some help?

Attachments

• AVC Directions Pictures-1-2-2-2.pdf
    419.3 KB · Views: 131
  • AVC Directions-5-2.pdf
    326.6 KB · Views: 104