You can type here any text you want

Gnx Dash

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TOM ALBANITO

Hello to everyone. I am looking for Tom Hauser of GNX Dash.I spoke to him several years ago about getting one of his GNX dashboards built, but wanted to do other mods first, now it seems he has disappeared in the last couple of years. Nothing works for contacting him such as email, his web site is gone, and the phone number on his card is disconnected as well. Is he ok, or just decided not to have anything to do with the dashboard building business anymore. Any contact information would be greatly appreciated, or just exactly what happened, and why he seems to have dissappeared.

You can now buy all the repro dash parts and harness to make one yourself and outfit it with any gauges you want. It's probally your best bet.

I think poston is selling a similar dash. not sure if it's his or not.

Hello to everyone. I am looking for Tom Hauser of GNX Dash.I spoke to him several years ago about getting one of his GNX dashboards built, but wanted to do other mods first, now it seems he has disappeared in the last couple of years. Nothing works for contacting him such as email, his web site is gone, and the phone number on his card is disconnected as well. Is he ok, or just decided not to have anything to do with the dashboard building business anymore. Any contact information would be greatly appreciated, or just exactly what happened, and why he seems to have dissappeared.

He is long gone years ago. From what I was told it was just too much aggravation with too little profit.

You can buy a real one here: GNX (ASC) Stewart Warner Gauge Cluster, GNX Dashes, WOMW0010 | WorldofMotorworks.com Buick Grand National Parts & Accessories

THANKS A LOT FOR THE REPLIES AND INFO. It does not sound like Poston is a very good place to deal with anymore, based on the posts from other members. I am more interested in a 8 gauge cluster than the oringinal six GNX cluster, but the main problem with building one for me would be how to run / make the side-bar of check engine, alt, high beam, brake light, and curise control lights as well as a plug in to the stock connectors. I do see a couple of vendors offering the panel formed & drilled, but not the other necessary items. Any recommendations for vendors of these items would be great.

The mating connector for the dash conversion is now available from Caspers. The telltale PC board with LED's is also available as is the turn signal-Hi beam PC board.

If you're going to the GS Nationals, the parts will be on display and available at the Caspers booth in vendor row.

These parts will open up a new avenue for those who want to fabricate their own custom gage-dash setups.

i'm going to be getting the turbo buick mods.com plate if its stilll available, they have 4 styles.
then its gauges, and the motorworks/caspers gnx conversion harness.

Back