You can type here any text you want

GNX Dual Exhaust Systems coming soon!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dennis Kirban

We just announced today 01-13-10 that we are taking orders for the GNX dual exhaust system This system only works if you have a real GNX or a Turbo Regal that has the reproduction Richard Clark GNX suspension.

All mandrell bend 304 stianless 2 1/2 throughout with highly polished center to center true 2 1/2 inch mufflers all new stainless clamps included.. Each system is trial fitted in a special jig prior to shipping. Tail pipes have correct angle cut on them exit factory way. No hangers etc are visible on the tailpipes. Our company is handling all the retail and wholesale accounts for this project.

Delivery will start week of February 15th....

If you order from us prior to February 12th 4 pm with credit card info yo will save $50. Systems will be dropped shipped direct from North Carolina. We will NOT CHARGE your credit card prior to shipping.

The regular price is $899 plus shipping order by Feb 12th its $849 plus shipping.
To my knowledge nobody offers a GNX exhaust system. Production numbers being what they are contribute to the price structure. In other words it is not a high production item.

contact sales@kirbanperformance.com

This will out flow your factory system which is 2 1/4 at best in some parts. While you may not see evidence of rust in your factory system good chance is rust is happening n your factory mufflers even if hardly driven and if the system is original.

The shipping box will weigh between 50-55lbs....I was just there last week and know first hand the project is moving a long on schedule..

Great product.

I,m sure this is a great product. Richard goes to extreme.. Asc should have had him on the gnx team back in 1987. When my wife asks me where my pay went to, i 'll just blame it on dennis kirban!!!

Back