GNX on ebay $4000.00

Originally posted by 2QUIK6
I emailed him back saying to tell me where I could meet him or his representative with the car for inspection and I could be there within 48 hrs, and if I liked it I would give him an extra $1k bonus to play right into his scam...more money than he wanted :) See what his reply will be.....

If he tells you a location you should post it. Then we can try to get someone local to that location to go there, or else they will know if its some shadey back alley place where your more likely to be carried out in a box than drive out in a GNX.

Well, here's the reply...still didn't tell me the location....:

Hello again
Please give me your name and adress so I can contact Square Trade.You don't send me the money before to see and inspect the car
Thank you

So I replied saying, no need for my personal info until you can tell me where the car is and if I decided I want it after inspection. And no need for a 3rd party if I'm there on the spot.

We ll he replied, said the car is in Texas....hmm that's funny, I'm in Texas.....and look why he said "he stopped the auction".....what a piece of work....here's his response:
(Hopefully by posting this it will help others since we all know this guy doesn't have the car and keeps carrying on dialogue)

Crook:
The car is into Square Trade possession in Texas
I've just stoped the auction for guy from Chicago and now he's
telling me that he is no longer interested, because his wife wants other
car!!! A lot of strange persons on eBay lately...
It is still available for 4000 USD and if you want to buy it please give
me your name and shipping adress so I can contact Square Trade.

So now you should contact square trade for him and let him know what they say. :)

look that's the same thing he told me.

It is still available for 10000 USD and if you want to buy it please give

Originally posted by TurboIndian
look that's the same thing he told me.

It is still available for 10000 USD and if you want to buy it please give
But he's selling the GNX to you for $10k..what a rip when I'm getting the same one for $4k and I told him I would give him an extra $1k to "bear" with me and get this deal ironed out :D

Has he told you where the car is yet?

Originally posted by 2QUIK6

Has he told you where the car is yet?

no I'm still waiting to hear back from him.
I would love to meet this S.O.B. & knock the shi* out of him just for trying somthing like this!

Well, he quit responding to me as well, last I told him was he didn't need my info, all he needed to do was tell me where to meet him or his rep where the car was and I'd pay him in cash, no 3rd party such as square Trade needed, especially since the car was in TX, I could be there in 6 hours.
So since he didn't respond, I sent a few taunting emails :) saying I called Square Trade and they don't have the car, so do you have the car or not to sell?? I'll send him the link to the previous ebay ad for 2 weeks ago too.