GNX style Dash

Turbobuickmods.com has a few panel configurations for the DIY'er. I also got a 7 hole panel from Bent6 but it looks like turbobuickmods.com is selling the same thing.

I have the Poston one as well as AVC (can't remember for sure without going out to look) and I like the AVC much better. Not sure that you can get them anymore though.

looking for a vender for rad support bushings

looking for rad support bushing new please leat me know

looking for rad support bushing new please leat me know

:confused: Might want to put this request somewhere else.

I have the Poston one as well as AVC (can't remember for sure without going out to look) and I like the AVC much better. Not sure that you can get them anymore though.

I do not think the AVC is available anymore. I bought one of those in the early 90's. Still have it and the instructions!!

Our GN has a GNX style dash, no clue where it came from, but really would like to find a kit that was made by GNXdash.com, or AVI (i think). We really want the clear cover and a little cleaner installation than we have now.

So if anyone has any old parts or whole kits, please let me know. Don't really need gauges but do need the idiot lights, mounting plate, dash trim with clear plastic.

Thanks,

-Lee

GNX dashes

I think the only vendor making one is Postons. I could not find any links for them through GNXdash.com.

I heard sometime ago that the person who ran GNXdash.com just up and quit making them for some reason or another. I know poston makes them but with out the clear plastic and the mounting plate looks ok but a little cheap with the texture, but that is just my opinion. Southeast turbo had what looked to be a nice set up but they do not make it any more.

I don't get it. There seems to be a decent demand for them whey is no one capitalizing on it and making a similar set up to GNXdash.com/avi? I would pay extra for the high quality / stock look that those companies had.

I wish I had the resources to do it I would for sure!

Must not be that much of a demand for it. Same reason why 90% of turbo Buick parts have been discontinued.

Must not be that much of a demand for it. Same reason why 90% of turbo Buick parts have been discontinued.

That about sums it up I guess. It is a little suprising that no one has stepped back up to the plate to produce them. With over 20k members I would think it would be some what profitable:confused:.

Yeah i too would like one of those, if I could man up the $$$ to get one. My other alternative is a 140 mph sweep speedo conversion.

Yeah i too would like one of those, if I could man up the $$$ to get one. My other alternative is a 140 mph sweep speedo conversion.

I did the 140 mph speedo switch. I'm not so sure I don't like the stock setup better. For some reason the 140 speedo just dosen't look right to me. I'll likely be taking mine out. Should have listened to Otto...:rolleyes: :mad:

Can you believe that there was only a 100 mile difference from what my stock speedo was vs. the 140 speedo I bought from kirbans. Both had 36XXX miles on them. It was the only one left he had and had to search thru his garage for it. It was not just the layover piece. Got Lucky I guess. But if you want it I'll probably sell it to you.

There's a guy on ebay that makes speedos, I can't remember if they're 140 or 145 but they look like they are original (to me anyways). But they start off at $169. Not sure if it's cheaper to buy a $25 face plate from a vendor then find a reputable speedo shop to recalibrate or not.

I did the 140 mph speedo switch. I'm not so sure I don't like the stock setup better. For some reason the 140 speedo just dosen't look right to me. I'll likely be taking mine out. Should have listened to Otto...:rolleyes: :mad:

Can you believe that there was only a 100 mile difference from what my stock speedo was vs. the 140 speedo I bought from kirbans. Both had 36XXX miles on them. It was the only one left he had and had to search thru his garage for it. It was not just the layover piece. Got Lucky I guess. But if you want it I'll probably sell it to you.

Should have bought one of our overlays.:D

Attachments

• 140Speedo2.jpg
    140Speedo2.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 258