You can type here any text you want

GNX style rims ,what would it look like Chromed on outer rim

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BandAid

Keyboard Bully
Well instead of having them polished which seems like alot of work,I was thinking of having them chrome the our rim and paint the centers ,would the chrome be to " overwhelming" since it is much brighter than polished ...
any thoughts :wink:

I have seen the GNX wheels all chromed even the mesh part an the outer lip. An well it looked very well.. For me black with a chrome lip would be awesome not to mention all the polishing you can say goodbye too.. I"m always polishing my convo's an I barely drive the car.. Its almost as if air dulls them!!

RUQWKNF27 said:
... black with a chrome lip would be awesome not to mention all the polishing you can say goodbye too..

Ya, agree. My Amer. Racing (another car) polished rims are way cool but a pain. On GN I put the 16" GTA wheels with polished front/back rims & black powder coated centers. I & everyone luv them, very cool. But...have to clean 'em & wipe down every weekend (that seems to keep the shine). Chrome would be lot less work. My opinion that all chrome would be too much, but with black centers would be awsome. Of course if I had all chrome, I'd like that too.
BTW, no more polished aluminum under hood...a real pain!
Good luck.

Back