gnx turbo on ebay. whos is it.

I think that is the one out of Humble Texas, which would lead me to believe it might be related to Conley's Performance. It has been on ebay for a while now. Not sure why it's not moving.

It does look like it may be Conley's.
From prior posts:
Call conley's performance plus at 281-540-FAST. they have a stock GNX turbo for sale,they probablly still have one. ask for chris or jeff. tell them noe sent you, good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
and
Yes, That one is at my shop. It belongs to a customer of mine who sold his GNX years ago and came accross it while he was moving. He brought it to me so I could try to sell it for him. Let me know if anyone is interested. I'm getting tired of storing it.
CC

So check with "BAGN"

It does look like it may be Conley's.
From prior posts:
Call conley's performance plus at 281-540-FAST. they have a stock GNX turbo for sale,they probablly still have one. ask for chris or jeff. tell them noe sent you, good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
and
Yes, That one is at my shop. It belongs to a customer of mine who sold his GNX years ago and came accross it while he was moving. He brought it to me so I could try to sell it for him. Let me know if anyone is interested. I'm getting tired of storing it.
CC

So check with "BAGN"

Yes its at my shop. I'm selling it for a customer, and have been for a while now. Let me know if your interested.
Chris

Tubo cost

Dear Westside,
I think you are being a little unrealistic. The GNX turbo sold from GM for $6000 when it was available. Yesterday, a piece of paper, the GNX window sticker, sold for $788. How much do you think a NOS GNX turbo would sell for today?

Dear Westside,
I think you are being a little unrealistic. The GNX turbo sold from GM for $6000 when it was available. Yesterday, a piece of paper, the GNX window sticker, sold for $788. How much do you think a NOS GNX turbo would sell for today?

I am realistic... If somebody wants to pay $800 for a "copy" of a GNX window sticker, then so be it. That same person also needs to see a shrink and tell he/she that he just spent $800 on a piece of paper.

That turbo is NOT nos its USED... NOS IS NEW OLD STOCK..

The way I see it is . . . Its only money! If you got the money to spend on GNX items. More power to you. If not, don't talk smack about people who can.
My .02 cents.:wink:

By the way...NOS means "New Obsolete Stock"

Okay either way its still new.. not used obsolete stock.... never heard of obsolete stock.. always knew it as new old stock.. from a parts guy friend of mine.. he has been in gm parts since 1970..

This is pointless.. if you want to spend thousands more on a "glorified Gn" then go right ahead... but please dont try and explain stupidity to me.. thank you and have a great day.

Where it's at

Westside,
I'm afraid you misunderstood my question. The reason I used NOS is that we should all be able to agree on that condition (some use C-10, others MIB). Once an item is used/out of the box so to say, that's when the disagreement begins including whether all or part is original. Your reply to NOS would have provided an accurate insight into your knowledge of the market as well as your personal interpretation so your comment could have been viewed in that light.

If you read it that way then you can call any part in stock NOS. At what point of age can you call it New Old? NOS mean New Obsolete Stock. It refers to a part that is no longer made but is still in inventory.

This is pointless.. if you want to spend thousands more on a "glorified Gn" then go right ahead....

The GNX is more then a glorified GN, It is a 1980's muscle car ICON. Its like the GSX to the GS. The "X" means its special. Just like the #'s on the dash of a GNX. If you have 1 of the 547 GNX's ever made. You will spend what you need to make your investment worth more.Yes I think the prices are a bit crazy, But hell, If I had the money, I'd have one of each.

:)

FYI The turbo is from GNX 82 if I read the numbers correctly 3336R202.

XRAY, if I give you numbers off of a GNX turbo, can you decipher them and tell me what GNX it came from?