GNX VS LSX (street)

Even though I have a t-type I still wanted the trans am to win lol, I used to have a trans Am WS6 6spd car that I loved to death so I bleed LSX

LOL
Every LS based motor is considered an LSX :blackeye: Just like every GN is a GNX :ROFLMAO: oh lets not forget the T-types are fake GN's :cyclops:..
Had a guy ask me the other day single or twins? I was feeling funny so i told him, Single but it has a new battery so it feels like twins. :D

GTAX here...lol
Well I knew it wasnt a GNX ,I've been around long enough.... I couldnt tell the difference between an Ls1 or LSX to be honest. I got out of v8's back in 1999 and never looked back.

He paid a pretty penny to have the fender vents filled in.

currently cutting it the F loose

I had a guy arguing with me that my t type wasn't intercooled in 86-87. That was the difference between t's and GN's. I guess mine must have been some sort of rare prototype.

I think the LSX came from so many fast changes on the GM engine program over the years that most people could not keep up and it was too difficult explaining the difference between the models. You got your LS1,2,3,6,7,9,Lq4,Lq9 and all of the LSX 's, the list goes on. It sucks to tell someone that you have an Ls2 and then you have to explain the the differences between your motor and the Ls1. Has anyone looked at the GM part catalog lately, it's probably 40 engines on 1 page. My wife's daily driver is a 422cu Ls2 in a candy apple red 98 trans am vert. It is undergoing a cosmetic and minor maintenance makeover.

I think the LSX came from so many fast changes on the GM engine program over the years that most people could not keep up and it was too difficult explaining the difference between the models.

Bingo. Just like it is easier to use the acronym SBC as opposed to 350, 383, 406, etc, otherwise you'll spend a good amount of time going over the differences of each, including the BBC differences...