GNX405 Video

Congrats John and Michelle

To cool, looks great and I really love that turbo cover... :D

Ronnie

Congrats John & Michelle! Car looks fantastic as always........

Thanks Scot!

I had no idea that this video was shot nor posted until a friend told me about it. I've since contacted the guy that posted it and we plan to get together and re-shoot a video with more accurate content.

Thanks Scot!

I had no idea that this video was shot nor posted until a friend told me about it. I've since contacted the guy that posted it and we plan to get together and re-shoot a video with more accurate content.

;)

Congrats John and Michelle!

The car looks great! I liked the video but the commentator doesn't seem to know much about Turbo Regals or the GNX. Maybe if they have a chance to re shoot the video they can get into to details and production #'s so it will be more interesting. It's still nice to see Buick's getting some much deserved attention. :cool:

Neal

Congrats John and Michelle!

The car looks great! I liked the video but the commentator doesn't seem to know much about Turbo Regals or the GNX. Maybe if they have a chance to re shoot the video they can get into to details and production #'s so it will be more interesting. It's still nice to see Buick's getting some much deserved attention. :cool:

Neal
Thanks Neal.

I'm toying with the idea of shooting a video which goes through all of the GN modifications that were done by ASC to make a GNX, ya know facts like the GNX's came with Michelin tires and were available in any color :rolleyes:, scratch that, have a shot of a GN instrument cluster, then the GNX cluster, a shot of a GN four link and then the GNX ladder bar set-up, etc etc. The idea is to put a video out there as a reference to help answer questions which often come up as to what the differences are. A video to go along with the poster that lists many of the differences. Maybe a video like this already exists, but I haven't come across one.

John, think you could get a vid of the illusive twin turbo version.....cause that sucker is like big foot.
Someone always claims to have seen it but no proof...

Seriously that would be a great project to let everyone know of the differences between the two. And a good way to
chronicle your X.

J/J
Just Jealous.

Ronnie

John, think you could get a vid of the illusive twin turbo version.....cause that sucker is like big foot.
Someone always claims to have seen it but no proof...

Ronnie
Don't forget about the other illusive 1 with the v8 in it. lol