You can type here any text you want

GNX's and Nancy Pelosy

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

montecarlofast

740 ftlb Rocket Couch
So i read a rumor in GNxtra I think it was that someone turned in a GNX under the "Cash for Clunkers" deal and that Nancy Pelosy (probably misspelled her last name) snagged it from the program. Is there truth to this and if so does anyone have any other details about it, what number it was ECT.

No, she wouldn't own such a "gas guzzler". This is a recent pic of driving in Washington......

Attachments

• wickedWitch.jpg
    wickedWitch.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 865
Gnx cash for clunker!

It's true... Road and track magazine jan 2010. Very small article look for a small pic of a Grand National.

That freakin WRONG!!! We couldn't buy any of them back but "She" can???? I'm glad it was saved but still....

It was not saved... The motor was destroyed and the body was crushed... Stupid Ass tree huggers!!!!!

I smell a rat!!!!!!!Its weird how almost all of the exotics were "mislabled" i think that they were prolly all originally traded in but this loophole was used to save them from the crusher....IMO

Back