You can type here any text you want

Go Fast goodies...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

streetknight

DCVING
If my car hasn't sold in the next week or so, I'm gonna start stripping the hot rod parts off and sell them. ALL the parts have less than 1000 miles on them.
ONLY reason for selling these parts is to recoop some cash. I have a buyer for the car if I put it back stock. All prices plus shipping.

Champion ported iron heads $950.00 (600 miles on them)
CK Stage 1 tranny billet drum, etc. $1400.00
Billet 9x11 3200 stall converter $500.00
3" THDP with integral wastegate and dump pipe $375.00
TE61 turbo $525.00
Dutt Neck IC $175.00
Bstc controller $100.00 (will have to cut wires to take out)
Translator + with 3" and 3 1/2" MAF $250
212/212 comp flat tappet with SP lifters $150 (600 miles on it)
275/50 MT drag radials on 8.5" T wheels (5 passes on them) $450
Razor's alky with 3 bar map and up pipe with nozzle included $450
Direct Scan (hardware, software, long and 6" cable) $200
OTC monitor 4000e with GM,FORD, CHRYSLER software, books, etc. $300

I need GOOD stock turbo

Thanks for looking

I'll take the DirectScan. I can Paypal if like.

Intrested in the 8.5" T wheels, will you seperate? If so how much shipped to 92054? CA. Thanks.

Raymond

Converter

Interested in the 9X11 converter. It's lockup, right? Where from? Any problems, how many passes, etc. Thanks.

what seat pressure are the heads set up for? i am assuming the cam you're selling is what its set up for(not a roller). any rockers available?

Turbotwin-the converter is a Billet lockup I bought from CK performance. It is a TCS converter, not the one they're selling now. I has 30 or so passes on it, BUT I never locked the converter manually and the TT chip doesn't lock under WOT. So, it's only been locked during normal driving and NO problems.

Turbobusa-The heads are setup for flat tappet cam under 550 lift and I used stock rockers on them.

Keep in mind everyone that I still have someone coming to look at the car as is and I hope he buys it, But if not, I've got you all in line as you contacted me. Probable be the middle of next week before I know for sure. And please be patient for pics as these things are all still on the car and I'll have to take off. Thanks again.

Please put me inline for the T+ and MAFs

Thanks and pics would be great. Do you know what cars the MAFs are off of?

Thanks again

streetknight said:
Keep in mind everyone that I still have someone coming to look at the car as is and I hope he buys it, But if not, I've got you all in line as you contacted me. Probable be the middle of next week before I know for sure. And please be patient for pics as these things are all still on the car and I'll have to take off. Thanks again.

Cool keep me in mind, I really intrested in the rims if you will seperate :)

Raymond

Also how much for the trade on a good stock turbo W 34,xxx on it for your 61

Put me in line for heads,also have stock turbo w/approx 50000 miles if you want to work a deal. thx turbo wheels have no movement.

Boston Boy- The 3" MAF is off of a Roadmaster and the 3 1/2" MAF is off a full size chevy van I believe. I'll get pics ASAP. Probably middle of next week.

Thanks

Convertrer

streetknight said:
Turbotwin-the converter is a Billet lockup I bought from CK performance. It is a TCS converter, not the one they're selling now. I has 30 or so passes on it, BUT I never locked the converter manually and the TT chip doesn't lock under WOT. So, it's only been locked during normal driving and NO problems.
QUOTE]
OK, thanks. Let me know which way way you're going with the car.

I have a good stock turbo. No play or oil. Comes with the actuator too I think. I will be more than happy to send it to you. If it is to your satisfaction, then we can use it as a trade for the items I am interested in.

Heads

THDP

Drag Radials. (I do not want the wheels though)

Back