You can type here any text you want

Go Fast goodies...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
OK guys, sorry it took so long. But the car didn't sell, so the parts are for sale.

I'll contact you in the next day or 2 with is much info and pics as I can muster. I'll get you in the order you asked.

Thanks and let me know if you're still interested.

I'm still interested. Do you Paypal?

9x11 billet converter

streetknight said:
Turbotwin-the converter is a Billet lockup I bought from CK performance. It is a TCS converter, not the one they're selling now. I has 30 or so passes on it, BUT I never locked the converter manually and the TT chip doesn't lock under WOT. So, it's only been locked during normal driving and NO problems.

Turbobusa-The heads are setup for flat tappet cam under 550 lift and I used stock rockers on them.

Keep in mind everyone that I still have someone coming to look at the car as is and I hope he buys it, But if not, I've got you all in line as you contacted me. Probable be the middle of next week before I know for sure. And please be patient for pics as these things are all still on the car and I'll have to take off. Thanks again.

Put me up/the TCS billet converter, if TurboTwin2 isn't interested......please PM me w/the particulars on the Trans also (pkg. deal?). TIA

I want to see pics of the ported GN1 heads an who did the port work??? Will you take a offer??

I'll take the Turbo and can paypal now. I also have a stock turbo with about 9k miles no shaft play or smoke works great.

I believe I was the first to respond on the turbo here you claim jumpers LOL

Still waiting info on it, I recieved the message on the T + TIA

Claim jumpers huh lol I know that money talks so if your first in line and he wants to play that game then thats fine put me in 2nd or where ever I may fall all I know is I have cash now and a great stock turbo to send out now so put me where I fall and let me know if my number comes up lol

Well I am glad to see YOU are the only one on this board that has money, I know I am just playing with fake money here.

And it looks like you would be thrid in line after everyone is done playing games

ds.jpg

But before I go 2nd or 3rd in line I want you to look my car in the grill and tell him there wont be any turbo transplant this year, It will crack his block I'm sure to get the news...

=)

AM86 said:
ds.jpg

But before I go 2nd or 3rd in line I want you to look my car in the grill and tell him there wont be any turbo transplant this year, It will crack his block I'm sure to get the news...

=)
LOL! you guys are too much. keep me laughing all day. Carlos

Dutt neck intercooler

You have any pics of the Dutt neck intercooler? Is it stock length... or stretch? Send pics please. Do you take paypal? Put me 1st inline (at least I think I will be 1st..... :biggrin: )

Ok, guys. I just had time to check the email and glad to see some of you are still interested in parts at Christmas time.

ALL these parts are still on the car. I can take the best pics I can this afternoon and mail them to you this evening if that would do. I'm gonna start pulling pieces tomorrow evening. I'll get back to all of you one way or another tonight.

As far as paypal I'm not setup to receive payments, but I'm gonna look into that when I get home cause it looks like that might be easiest.

Thanks again

I would like info on the heads and price shipped to 44114. If you want to take a stock turbo in trade I have 1 too.

streetknight said:
Ok, guys. I just had time to check the email and glad to see some of you are still interested in parts at Christmas time.

ALL these parts are still on the car. I can take the best pics I can this afternoon and mail them to you this evening if that would do. I'm gonna start pulling pieces tomorrow evening. I'll get back to all of you one way or another tonight.

As far as paypal I'm not setup to receive payments, but I'm gonna look into that when I get home cause it looks like that might be easiest.

Thanks again

Yes.... definately try and get Paypal setup..... I like to use it better than snailmail and a money order... that I have to go out and purchase.

UPDATE

I'm getting very confused as I've been in front of this computer for 3 hours trying to contact everyone. :confused:

Let's try it this way. PLEASE email me with the item your interested in the subject line to benjiross@direcway.com. Include your zip for a shipping quote and I'll reply with the pics I have.

So far I have it this way in order that contacted me (some PM'd or emailed so don't get pissed if everyone didn't post)
Heads-
1-Turbobusa69
2-Suicide six
3-Machine Gun
4-Ruqwknf27
Please keep in mind these heads are Champion ported IRONS just like the other 20K out there. I cannot take pics as they are on the car. I will guarantee the heads good and will pull and take pics only if I have a deposit.

Tranny-
1-Shifty 6

Converter-
1- turbotwin
2-shift 6

Turbo-
1-Walker231t (pm'd 12/1/05 @ 3AM)
2-Larry33kc
3-Polin2424
4-AM86

Downpipe-
1-zzwilliams
2-blackbandit
3-84with87eng
4-machine gun

Dutt Neck IC-
1-Blazer 406

Bstc-
1-turbov6Joe

Translator + and MAF's-
1-Boston Boy
2-Larry33kc

Wheels and Tires together-
1-DCVING 6
2-Dr Boost

Wheels only-
1- Raymond Bunch

Tires only-
1-NJvetteguy

Direct Scan-
1-Pronto

Let me know if I missed anybody

Couple more things I need to cover.

I HAVE a stock turbo and no longer need one. If you're not willing to buy the item outright let me know so I can take you off the list.

Also, I found I also have an Extech K type EGT meter. I used this with the probe from SMC. I have EGT meter for sale with NO probe.

$100.bucks shipped.

Ok guys. I think I've got everyone that's first in line emailed or PM'd.

Direct Scan, Bstc, and dutt neck are SOLD.

Wheels and tires are pending payment.

Back