Going to strip....questions?

1QUICK85

Big Old Turbo Turd!!
Ok first off did some searches, but it just take to long to read through 600 threads and not find any answers.
So, I am going to the track in a little over a week. Will be running street tires(BFG's 265/50/r15), 17 to 19 #(too far away to really push it 2.5hrs) of boost with race gas JC 93 chip. Got a right rear air bag. Mods are in my sig. Stock heads, tranny, stall, suspension, messed up rear end(spins two and sometimes spins one or the other). With the mods that are in my sig. and running street tires and being my first time to the track what are some realistic times to expect?? I want to take this first trip as a baseline and improve on it.
What are some good things to take with me to the track??? I got a foot air pump for the air bag, tools, some misc. extra parts, gas can full of 110 octane, extra fluids. I have a drive shaft loop, what about a HELMET? Would a Farm and Fleet open face DOT helmet be good enough(its $35)??

So, what times will I run and what do I need to have with me??

TIA, Nick.

Take a cell phone and a scan master. The Scan Master has saved my bacon a few times - the most recent time Wednesday night when the car was leaning out at 86 mph with 26# of boost.

Also a 93 chip and 110 race gas may not be a good combonation. If you are going to run race gas, run a race chip - your results will be better. Or if you only have a 93 chip, put in some 100 UL and save your O2.

With that said, on those tires and no track experience shoot for a 13.xx second pass at 100 mph or so. If you have a scan master and a race chip, shoot for low 13's at 105.

13.XX is what I am shooting for my first time ever to the track. Thanks for the tips with the race gas. I actually planed on buying 110.......but its not unleaded, so I will be looking around for unleaded. No scanmaster yet. I am using a OTC 2000, knock gauge, hood fuel press., boost, oil, temp.
Anymore tips would be great, thanks Nick.