Goldie with a Stage II is for sale

re-evaluating

Can't even re-member
Unfortunately I have exhausted all my resources and borrowed all I can manage to keep two houses running so Goldie has to go. I am sad to sell her but maybe it is just time to move on to a different place in life. I may consider a partial trade of an old convertible.

1987 Gold T
274 Stage II off center TA headed motor
(Thank you TA for such an awesome set of heads)
This is a brand new engine never fired built by Francis Engineering
(Busch team owner Dale Francis)

Other new never run parts include

XFI Fast (with Hartline tune) Thanks Cal
Crane ignition
V-3 intercooler
Precision 42-76 Turbo
160 lb injectors
TA 4 bolt headers
3 1/2 down pipe and external gate
Casper's custom wiring harness (not even installed yet)
Accel 16 volt alternator
(all are and new never run)

New updates in 2005 so less than 10 passes since completed

Custom Gold Lear Seigler interior
16 volt AGM battery with charger
Full cage (can have new certification sticker upon delivery)
Removable window net
Moser 12 bolt rear 373 gear full spool gun drilled axels etc.
HRpartsNstuff PRO adjustable uppers and lower conrtol arms MONSTER pieces Thank you Paul
HRpartsNstuff Sway bar
Dixie electric shifter in the stock console RPM activated
(been in the car since 02)
Rossler TH400
Aluminum drive shaft
Willwood front disc brakes
Innovative Boost controller with CO2

In TSM 2005 with the stock block and 70 turbo car went 9.7's @ 140 @ 22 lbs of boost mid 1.3 60ft times carrying 140lbs of ballast... The new combination should be high 8 second capable and a time slip can be worked into the deal if needed.

Car is not yet together and can be purchased either as is in pieces or complete. The motor should be finished shortly and I will start putting it back together as soon as it arrives. It can be done with either manual or power steering, vacuum or manual brakes your choice if you want the car.

There is much more than I have listed just ask for details please serious inquiries only. It is truly a one of a kind car here is your opportunity to own something different and fast. If you have been considering a stage car here is something special.

502 727 5960 or daveunderpressure at gmail.com Asking between $30K and $35K depending on how you want it. Don't bother low balling, it is not worth wasting either of our time. Serious offers will be considered Thanks Dave England

Nice car Dave. Good luck with your sale. Hope you stay within the Buick comm. Take care.

For Sale

larry33kc said:
Is it still for sale?

Yes it is still for sale. Motor should be here one day this week. Feel free to give me a call at HRpartsNstuff .....

GM HIGH TECH Performance Magazine wants to do a photo shoot of it so buy it now and it will be your name in the mag with the car.... Dave

Yes it is still for sale

I have not sold any parts off it yet but if you are interested in anything let me know I will make a list of who wants what...