Good Bye Green Bay

kraus

Finally Eli gets the respect he deserves.Green Bay goes back home and Favre can think about why he threw the Interception.He may be good and have all the records but he still makes rookie Mistakes at the wrong time...

Why would you say that? :confused:

He made the longest playoff kick in Green Bay stadium history? :biggrin:

At the most crucial time too.

Giants can win this one, or at least cover the spread. :wink:

Hopefully Peyton will stay home. :eek: :p

Now I have a team to root for in the SB.
Go G-Men!!!!!!!
Pack vs. Pats in the SB, I would have shot myself!
IT will be the Bears in '09!

Green Bay played some really UNINSPIRED football. You could tell that the only thing on Favre's mind was the cold, it was sad. I wanted to see him rip the headcover off, say, "f**k it" and play some ball. :(

I bet Peyton is kicking himself in the behind, a Manning/Manning Superbowl would have been fun to watch, maybe next year, lol.

Sure..

Now I have a team to root for in the SB.
Go G-Men!!!!!!!
Pack vs. Pats in the SB, I would have shot myself!
IT will be the Bears in '09!

That would be great but we have too many holes to fill here in Chicago. I just love the way that punk Al Harris got exposed by Burress. Harris is horrible and Ive been saying that from the begining. Hes one of those guys that keeps telling everyone hes a "shut down" corner and eventually people just took his word for it. I am so glad he got lit up like a christmas tree. He knew he was in trouble early so he started cheap shotting Burress trying to get in his head and draw a penalty. Now he can watch the superbowl from home. Just as I predicted yesterday, I saw a clip of three broads in bikini tops at the game yesterday. Unless they go topless, I dont want to see it. One more thing Manning missed two big passes in that game that is being overlooked because they evenyually won. First one was a stop and go route down the left side line and the second was a post to Burress in the end zone knocked down by the shut down corner himself. Both passes were under thrown and could have been picked off. If he makes those passes, the game would have been well under control, as both would have been touchdowns. Eli better tighten it up or its gonna be over before it gets started.

Only reason I say he is getting the respect,is because he is always compared to big brother.And now he proved he can play in a critical game and not crack under the pressure.Will he win the bowl I doubt it ,but if the Giants play the pats like they did a few weeks ago it will be a good game.

Finally Eli gets the respect he deserves.Green Bay goes back home and Favre can think about why he threw the Interception.He may be good and have all the records but he still makes rookie Mistakes at the wrong time...

Getting the respect he deserves? What was his QB rating this year? 73.9, which made him 25th rated passer in the league. Last year his QB rating was 77.0. 2 years ago it was 75.9.

Seems pretty consistent to me. They have wanted to drum him out of New York since he started, now all of a sudden it is "Finally getting the respect he deserves"

Lets see him do it for a few years.

Giants can win this one, or at least cover the spread. :wink:

Hopefully Peyton will stay home. :eek: :p

1). Why would you say that? Cause he totally sucked on two easy fieldgoals!

2). He made the longest playoff kick in Green Bay stadium history?
At the most crucial time too. ** PURE LUCK!!! PERIOD!!!! **

3). Here I fixed it for ya.. ( Giants can't win this one! at the least they might cover the spread. Hopefully The Peyton's will both be sent home!! )
I'm a Packer fan born and raised in wisconsin and to compare any of the Manning's to Brett Farve is crazy!

" Brett is like Tom Sawyer and the Manning's are like the Little Black Kid painting the fence!"

Two EASY fieldgoals?

One would have been a near record and one THE record 46 yarder, if he made it in a playoff game at that field. :rolleyes:

One he yanked and the other was a bad snap.

And of course he made the RECORD FIELD goal and TWO others to WIN the game.

Pure luck put them into the Super Bowl. ;)

Then again they outplayed Green Bay througout the game on both sides of the ball. :cool:

Peyton Manning is 1-1 a 1.000 in Super Bowls and Favre is 1-2 only .500 :p

I think we can now start comparing old Favre to Dan Marino. :eek: :biggrin:

"I just love the way that punk Al Harris got exposed by Burress. Harris is horrible and Ive been saying that from the begining. Hes one of those guys that keeps telling everyone hes a "shut down" corner and eventually people just took his word for it. I am so glad he got lit up like a christmas tree. He knew he was in trouble early so he started cheap shotting Burress trying to get in his head and draw a penalty. Now he can watch the superbowl from home."

Al Harris needs the packer pass rush to be an effective CB. Most QBs when rushed will throw a bad ball and its easy pickings for a competent defender.

:eek: :p
HAD HE MADE THE other ones he would have been ok

HE HAD TO MAKE IT!! OR Tom WOULD HAVE FIRED HIM ON THE SPOT.

i guess 3rd time is a charm

I am not a New England fan by any means(actually a Chicago fan), but it really does not matter who it was from the NFC, they are all playing for second place IMO.

I think its cool to get to watch history though, probably will not see another team or season like this in a long time.

Kind of the like the Bulls in 90's during the Jordan era.

Two EASY fieldgoals?

One would have been a near record and one THE record 46 yarder, if he made it in a playoff game at that field. :rolleyes:

One he yanked and the other was a bad snap.

And of course he made the RECORD FIELD goal and TWO others to WIN the game.

Pure luck put them into the Super Bowl. ;)

Then again they outplayed Green Bay througout the game on both sides of the ball. :cool:

Peyton Manning is 1-1 a 1.000 in Super Bowls and Favre is 1-2 only .500 :p

I think we can now start comparing old Favre to Dan Marino. :eek: :biggrin:

The bad snap was put down in time and the laces were out. It may have messed with the kickers timing but the snap was placed down. I argued with my wife on that one.;)