You can type here any text you want

good insurance with no garage

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wbzautocustomiz

Want my GN to go 11's one day
Need help with other than liability insurance thats all geico will offer and have no garage so the classic car ins. companies like hagerty, grundy, etc wont insure car, any suggestions?

I've got statefarm but ask lots of questions.The replacement value if stolen on mine with the classic car insurance is 30,000 but I dont remember if garaged made a difference.

I have American Collectors Insurance, and have full coverage with glass. The car has a replacement value of 45,000 and having a garage lowered the payment. I think it couldnt be a daliy driver certain miles allowed

I have Safeco insurance company. Its a collector policy that has full coverage and a replacement value of $24,000. They determined the value of the car, took pictures and made sure it was not my DD. I don't think the garage thing was a question. I pay under $300 a year... My insurance agent set this up for me, but I can give you there info if you want. Jake

I have Safeco insurance company. Its a collector policy that has full coverage and a replacement value of $24,000. They determined the value of the car, took pictures and made sure it was not my DD. I don't think the garage thing was a question. I pay under $300 a year... My insurance agent set this up for me, but I can give you there info if you want. Jake
Send me info too please

Safeco Insurance Company
PO Box 461
ST Louis MO 63166
My id card doesnt have there phone number but just google them

i've got StateFarm, no questions asked & no garage. i have the car valued at 7k and it's $177.00 yr . No collision, just Liability. I'm in NY.

no luck with any insurance without a garage and liabilty is what I have and that only covers the other driver. I cant get collision or comprehensive thru my current ins co (Geico) and they are only putting value on car is a 1987 buick regal worth $1500 I live in MD so maybe thats part of the problem

Back