Good Job Jesse!

SamsonTR

Just when it MAY be exposed that a paying vendor was being "slandered", you jump in and close the thread. Whoo!!!

(BW - DRWtrannys - beware)

Between you and the FCC, I know I will only be exposed to information that is in my best interest! I'm happy I have you two to think for me, It was getting to be such a burden!

You are the best! <hug>

Look in the feedback column(which Jesse started) and the thread is not locked ,its there for all to see.

Good job Jesse:)

I guess you really cant please all the people all the time:rolleyes:

Originally posted by SamsonTR
Just when it MAY be exposed that a paying vendor was being "slandered", you jump in and close the thread. Whoo!!!

Between you and the FCC, I know I will only be exposed to information that is in my best interest! I'm happy I have you two to think for me, It was getting to be such a burden!

You are the best! <hug>

You must feel kinda stupid right now huh?? :D :p :p

Originally posted by SamsonTR

You are the best! <hug>

Well if it isnt my old friend supersix :rolleyes: I see your back again , whats wrong miss us :p

Let me put it real simple for you , If all you want to do on this board is cause problems I will remove your "new" username. (which I always known it was you)
If you want to contribute helpful information to the other members then you welcome to stay , I leave it up to you.

If you have any other questions , concerns or commits feel free to email or pm me.

Jesse
:cool: