You can type here any text you want

Good Job Jesse!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SamsonTR

Just when it MAY be exposed that a paying vendor was being "slandered", you jump in and close the thread. Whoo!!!

(BW - DRWtrannys - beware)

Between you and the FCC, I know I will only be exposed to information that is in my best interest! I'm happy I have you two to think for me, It was getting to be such a burden!

You are the best! <hug>

Look in the feedback column(which Jesse started) and the thread is not locked ,its there for all to see.

Good job Jesse:)

I guess you really cant please all the people all the time:rolleyes:

Originally posted by SamsonTR
Just when it MAY be exposed that a paying vendor was being "slandered", you jump in and close the thread. Whoo!!!

Between you and the FCC, I know I will only be exposed to information that is in my best interest! I'm happy I have you two to think for me, It was getting to be such a burden!

You are the best! <hug>

You must feel kinda stupid right now huh?? :D :p :p

Originally posted by SamsonTR

You are the best! <hug>

Well if it isnt my old friend supersix :rolleyes: I see your back again , whats wrong miss us :p

Let me put it real simple for you , If all you want to do on this board is cause problems I will remove your "new" username. (which I always known it was you)
If you want to contribute helpful information to the other members then you welcome to stay , I leave it up to you.

If you have any other questions , concerns or commits feel free to email or pm me.

Jesse
:cool:

Back