You can type here any text you want

Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
It's supposed to snow here tonight, too. They say could be up to 10 inches in some areas. Looks like I might have to put the 33" Super Swamper's on my truck tonight for some playtime!

My GN was just out in the driveway last night. I wake up this morning to find it buried in 4 or 5 inches of snow....:mad: :rolleyes:

ahhh yes, friday good ole day

my turbo came to my house today, very satisfied. Thank you Agressive!

but my globalwest A-arms, the cross shaft holes werent drilled to 12mm!!!! SOB!!!!

ahhh yes good ole friday:cool:

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!@!@#!@##$#%

another problematic friday!!!

G-force crossmember doesnt bolt up
its tooooo long or the chassis has to be spread apart!!! arggggg!!!!

It's another Friday. But this Friday seems just a little bit better. BECAUSE SADDAM IS BEHIND BARS!!!!!!!!

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY and THANK GOD WE GOT HIM!!!!:D

Good day today...manager of the local CompUSA gave me a pair of Elvis sunglasses, Splinter Cell (brand new) and $150 for a new in the box HP 2175 printer/scanner/copier. All for me arresting shoplifters in his store for him and doing frequent foot patrols. Woohoo!

Let's see, lost my fiancee, my home, and my job this month. On the bright side my motor just got finished but don't really feel like picking it up. Depression lol.

Yep welcome to 2004 nothing exciting for me here Im ready to get rid of the 85 already and the motor/trans/rear has only been in it like two weeks we'll see how I feel after coffee

keep your chin up guys. its a new start to a new year and i dont think this year can ever be as bad as last year. ever! attiute is everything.

I personally think this year is going to be FASTER. some good cars coming out running good numbers. Just waiting to get my combo out. I got some scores to settle $$

Happy hunting in 2004!

Originally posted by LV GN
keep your chin up guys. its a new start to a new year and i dont think this year can ever be as bad as last year. ever! attiute is everything.

amen to that...wow i had a HORRIBLE 2003 (especially the last half of it)

Originally posted by d0n_3d
amen to that...wow i had a HORRIBLE 2003 (especially the last half of it)

me to brother---my mom pasted away the next morning after we left from bowlling green. i still had 3 days driving to do. things were on the down fall and i was thinking of not taking the vaction. but it would be the first in 3 yrs.. she wanted me to go. i wish i had stoped by 1 more time to see her. she was my best friend. and help me through all the hard times in my life. and was there for the good ones too. rip

Kinda sucks, I got married, then was Thanksgiving, honeymoon, Christmas, New years, tomorrow's my birthday.........and then it ends until another year passes. So many gifts and days off of work and after this weekend- nothing. Nothing cool will take place until I drag the GN to San Diego and hit Carlsbad in the spring.

This COULD be a really cool week....I put in an offer on a house...Monday I should know if I get it or not. :D

Back