You can type here any text you want

Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
the track was open here in vegas last weekend and got to watch cal hartline tune dik kerney to rip out another 9:80s. :eek:

It's Friday and my GTA rims and new Nitto tires were shipped from San Fransisco last Thursday, which means if I don't get 'em today...someone is gonna get hurt!

Just got back from Wayne Nebraska...wow...a true two stoplight town with $1 32oz draft beers and $1.50 Jack n Cokes. Managed to stick the 4x4 Suburban in a ditch too. Heh! What fun!

It's FRIDAY

Another three-day weekend for me - I've got jury duty Monday.

Yey!!! Iam at work and i get to leave at 5:30 and then because my luck is the best i get to have class until 9:00pm with a test woohoooo cant wait :mad: screw college screw work iam playin the lotto

!

Eight and a half more hours to go until the weekend :(
Boy does that suck - on an up note its supposed to be in the 50s this weekend - woo hoo a heat wave

It's FRIDAY!

Thought for the day :
" If you wish to succeed, consult three old people. "

It's FRIDAY!

And it's sunny and warm! I'm going to take the V-Rod into work today and give my good-looking Japanese female co-worker a ride!

Back