You can type here any text you want

Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Re: It's FRIDAY!

Originally posted by lyonsd
And it's sunny and warm! I'm going to take the V-Rod into work today and give my good-looking Japanese female co-worker a ride!

Did you ever get to give her a ride on the "M" Rod?

M=meat. :D

Got my 2 daughters for the weekend, glass of wine, tinker with a Buick tomorrow.

Good weekend ahead......

of all things its raining here in vegas and drowing out john gallina's 2nd run at the summit nationals. yesterday he ran a 8:19 @ 174 mph. that factors to a 7:99 @ 178. the new combo is working well.

It was finally warm enough for me to take my Motorcycle test and get my lisense this morning and today is the first SOLO ride on my new V-Rod!!!
Damn it felt great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ks:cool:

It's GOOD FRIDAY!

Originally posted by KEVINS
It was finally warm enough for me to take my Motorcycle test and get my lisense this morning and today is the first SOLO ride on my new V-Rod!!!
Damn it felt great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ks:cool:

Cool. Got any pics? Here is my V-Rod.

Re: It's FRIDAY!!

Originally posted by lyonsd
Ain't life great?
It is suppose to be 70* and sunny today! The track opens for it's first test and tune today! Hmmm.nope every idiot and his brother in law will be there. Finally the weather is getting nice up here and what is suppose to be our first nice weekend!:) Have a GRRREAT weekend!!

80 today...and my first week at Precision went VERY well...this is a fun place to work! I'm sure I won't be saying that in about 3 months when I learn everything and everyone starts asking for ME instead of Joe or Patrick...LOL

2 weeks from today we are leaving for bowling green! cant wait! and i only have 847 thing's left to do to my car and 17 thing's to do on john's car :eek:

I'm off too....but I took it off to build my shed in the back yard. Wonderful way to spend a Friday. :/

Yeah, it's Friday...so where is ACME RACING with Stupid pictures and Crazy Video's??????
I needs my fix!

Finally friday

Finally friday i'm debating on a trip to PA

Are you bored at work ?
Read about my bad car experience

car story

longer version on tbs in the waiting room under shipping time to syracuse

Back