You can type here any text you want

Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Keep us updated on that! I'm sorry that your wife is cheating on you...at least you're able to handle it your way.

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
lyonsd don't go soft on 'er either or let her get you all stupid eyed hypnotized. Stick to your guns and get exactly what you deserve because you were by far the better person here.

Have no fear, SuperDave is in control. If you've seen the things I've found, you would be enraged. It keeps me mad and focused. When I'm mad, I'm determined and not sad. I only get sad when I think about how she betrayed my children and how they are going to be the products of a broken marriage.

I've seen pictures of his family, too. His wife and three kids - 1 teenage daughter and two boys that are close in age to my two kids. I feel extremely sorry for them as well.

Families are the building blocks of society. Thanks to the actions of two selfish people, two families are going to be destroyed. That just pisses me off to no end.

A person who can betray their spouse like that is a rotten, untrustworthy THING and should be dealt with accordingly. Good for you that you found things out and are smart enough to plan a logical attack, rather than most who just get drunk and talk about 'kicking so-and-so's ass'.

I hate getting drunk. But I would like talking about kicking "so-and-so's" ass, but it'll never happen, so I don't talk about it.

I believe the more prepared I am when I go to the court, the better things will work out for me and my kids. I also need the element of surprise, which gives her less time to prepare. If my wife found out what I knew, then how would she deny it in court? Since she doesn't know the proof I've got on her, she'll deny it in court, the evidence will prove her to be lying under oath, and hopefully she'll get slapped with a nice charge of perjury. And I'll walk out of court with temporary custody of my kids.

Also, good therapy for this comes in the form of a Coors down at the tit-tay bar.

Nope, I have to be on my best behavior until the hearing. I can't take the chance of her going into court and testifying that I've been drinking and going to tittie bars. I can't date either until the divorce is finalized, and that's really going to suck. For example, today I went to my doctor for an appointment and as I was checking in, there was a young and pretty girl at the counter. I made eye contact until she looked away. I glanced back over at her and she was looking at me again, and looked away right when our eyes met. Then as I was sitting in the waiting room she was behind the other lady at the desk, but I could see her forehead and her eyes looking at me. I wanted so bad to talk to her and get her number. :(

And my lawyer has this incredibly hot paralegal. Man, if Satan is real, I believe he's stopping at nothing with these temptations to ruin my case so my wife gets custody of my kids so they can be raised by those two lying infidels. He knows my weakness is beautiful women, thus I'll be tempted by sirens to draw me in and lure me to my doom. But like Odysseus I will prevail (I hope).

I just gotta stay cool, like the Fonz. So when the chit hits the fan, none of it gets splattered on me or my kids or those other kids and their mom.

You're a good man and a wise one. Many of us have been through what you're dealing with now, and alot of us didn't handle it in nearly as level headed a manner as you arwe. Give 'em hell.

I usually don't reply much in this thread. Just lurk, but I had to speak up and wish you the best. That's amazing.

Why did you get the idea to start monitoring the computer?? Gut instinct? Find something? WOW!

Many of us have been in your boat. You are navigating straight and true. It sounds like you've got a good solid plan set up.

Not trying to be an armchair lawyer, but does your monitoring of her activities with the computer violate any laws? Kinda the Linda Tripp deal? It sounds like you've got solid evidence. And your lawyer will have to disclose the evidence to the defense. So, your element of surprise may not work. Don't get me wrong, I hope it does. Just posing a question.

Good luck and please keep us posted. You've got a community of people supporting you.

Originally posted by gn85
Why did you get the idea to start monitoring the computer?? Gut instinct? Find something? WOW!

She lied to me before about having a private email address. And since she's on the computer all the time, I decided it was time for me to find out if she's lying about another private email address, and to see what she's been doing.

Not trying to be an armchair lawyer, but does your monitoring of her activities with the computer violate any laws?

I don't know. But the real incriminating evidence is in the lock box that I found. This lock box is in my house under my bed. If I can't use her emails against her, I don't see why I wouldn't be able to use the contents of the lock box against her. It was obtained while we were married, therefore it's a "marital asset", i.e., what's hers is mine and what's mine is hers. So those pictures, cards and letters are mine, too, as far as I'm concerned.

And your lawyer will have to disclose the evidence to the defense.

What if she files for divorce first and I'm the defense?

You've got a community of people supporting you.

Thanks. Knowing that is very helpful. I know my wife draws her strength from her lover, and I don't have anybody like that in my corner. So you all are my unseen friends.

My vacation just started. Amazing how much I was dragging and dreading. In two Fridays from today I get on the plane!!! Headin' back to the states.

Hang in there!

In three weeks I get to go to Vegas, Phoenix, Chicago and back to Phoenix for work and I can't wait.

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
In three weeks I get to go to Vegas, Phoenix, Chicago and back to Phoenix for work and I can't wait.
you'll melt when you come to vegas! its been over 110 every day here at the shop.

Originally posted by LV GN
you'll melt when you come to vegas! its been over 110 every day here at the shop.
After living in Ely, I spent 6 months in Mesquite....working outdoors, so I know all about the heat there! I'll be bringing friends from New England who are looking to experience 'dry heat'.;)

I saw the envelope with the "Silly Phil's Dude Ranch for adults" on the back, but I thought it was junkmail and pitched it. Aw, shucks.

It's 2:16am...and it's FRIDAY. I gotta go back to work on Fridays...dammit.

Back